Thread: Helmets...
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016
I WANT MORE PIE!

sirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
I had a Bell and it was nice. They seem like a good value.

I think it was Bell that started the "if you have a $10 head" advertising campaign wasn't it?
Don't know about that, it was something my dad always said.

I like the HTC helmets, just have never found one I could wear for more than 15 minutes! Hated paying for the Neotech, but it felt so good on my head, right out of the box.

I had a nasty crash back in 1990 while wearing a Shoei, I'm sure it saved my life! There's a spot about 2in dia on the back, where spine and scull meet, ground about 1/3 through. Keep in in the garage as a reminder...