Thread: Eclipse
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017
Bad lines, slow as hell

Tank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I have been playing around a bit with a drone. I am kind of amazed at how well it works for what it cost. It is on sale again for the next couple of days, so anyone thinking of playing around with one should take a look at it. It does everything I want it to do.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...4745-_-Product

The BRP really is best when you are by yourself and don't have a schedule to keep. It really is the best way to unwind on a street bike. No traffic lights, stop signs, billboards.... Just roll along and enjoy the sights. Every once in a while stop and set up the folding chair and just sit and stare at the mountains. If all the fuckers on Harleys would put mufflers on their bikes it would be perfect.

It is also a real plus to have somebody in a van meet you at the end with fresh underwear. And it is nice to put your stinky underwear in the van when it is time to head home.

The only thing that could have made it better would have been if more people could have made it. Dave and Christy have been a big part of these group rides over the years and it was really sad for me that they could not make it. Also some have passed away that were often a part of our trips. I really hope we are all around when the next eclipse comes through.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.