View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014

Wingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinie View Post
The first of 2014 today. It was so nice & warm (relatively) that I just couldn't wait so I got the key and put on my leather jacket then went out to the garage and opened it up. The bike started right up and I disconnected the battery charger (Schumaker similar to Battery Tender). Put on my helmet, sunglasses and gloves, backed the bike out and away I went. I went out west of town on Rt. 613 to the second crossroad and went for a nice short ride out in the country returning into town another way. I went maybe ten miles total but it sure felt good to be back in the saddle with a breeze on my knees.
Wow, all that just get that bike out how did you ever have time or energy to even ride it?

[SIZE=1][COLOR=white]..[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=white]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/COLOR]