Go Back   Ride Ohio > Major Rides and Events > Past Events > Hocking Hills Campout

Notices

Old 05-02-2010
Bad lines, slow as hell

Tank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any interest?

Nothing seems to be going on as far as planning this goes.

Should we just scrub this event?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-02-2010
"Lil Hitler"

johnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-04-2010
FORMER Party Bus Co-Pilot

mojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny View Post
I'm in for naked oil wrestling with Tank and RSV

Jeez Johnny

Old 05-24-2010

Grandpa 913 is on a distinguished road
Default camping

I'm in for camping any time I am around when you want to camp???
don't forget I am having a camp out at Lake Snowden the Last weekend in July
If you want to camp with us call for reservations and tell them there it is the IBMC camp out

Motorcycles and Camping just go together

International Brotherhood of Motorcycle Campers
2003 GoldWing
2010 Bunkhouse Camper
Many others have come and gone!
Old 05-24-2010

PAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa 913 View Post
I'm in for camping any time I am around when you want to camp???
don't forget I am having a camp out at Lake Snowden the Last weekend in July
If you want to camp with us call for reservations and tell them there it is the IBMC camp out
Be very careful Grandpa you've never camped with this bunch.

Old 05-25-2010

Default this bunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPAWOF2 View Post
Be very careful Grandpa you've never camped with this bunch.
I know PAPAW I should have thought of that first huh? Maybe I will need to call the law in early

2003 GoldWing
2010 Bunkhouse Camper
Old 05-25-2010
Bad lines, slow as hell

Tank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I think I am in. I have to check to see if I have anything else already on that weekend.

Do you guys hold hands and sing around the campfire?

That's my favorite part of camping.

Old 05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
OK, I think I am in. I have to check to see if I have anything else already on that weekend.

Do you guys hold hands and sing around the campfire?

That's my favorite part of camping.
NAW,,, we can't sing

2003 GoldWing
2010 Bunkhouse Camper
Old 05-26-2010

dilligaf61 is on a distinguished road

hey grandpa I already wrote up for vacation days I'll be down there if you need any help my number is in the IBMC directory I'm the other Larry from Ohio

PS I drive a truck so always leave a message as I'm in and out of the truck a lot
Old 05-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf61 View Post
hey grandpa I already wrote up for vacation days I'll be down there if you need any help my number is in the IBMC directory I'm the other Larry from Ohio

PS I drive a truck so always leave a message as I'm in and out of the truck a lot
Cool and I will never turn down help and I always enjoy camping with friends so you are certainly welcome to do what ever you can, or want to.
Grandpa
Larry

2003 GoldWing
2010 Bunkhouse Camper