Go Back   Ride Ohio > Major Rides and Events > Past Events > RideOhio Shirts 2010

Notices

Old 05-30-2011

PAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by excotec View Post
It is never too late.
I need more shirts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-10-2012

andyhardt is a splendid one to beholdandyhardt is a splendid one to beholdandyhardt is a splendid one to beholdandyhardt is a splendid one to beholdandyhardt is a splendid one to beholdandyhardt is a splendid one to beholdandyhardt is a splendid one to behold
Question Availability of Ride Ohio T-Shirts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
Below you can see the colors. Royal Blue, Firey Red, Lemon Yellow, Lime Green, Medium Grey, Navy Blue, Orange, Purple, Sand, and Black.

As I mentioned in another thread, this is not the final proof. The final design will have white letters in the rideohio.org street sign at the top.

Send me a private message with color, size, and quantity. Include what payment method you will use and if you want the shirts shipped.

They are available in sizes Small through 6X, and are 100% cotton. Sizes run true and they seem to hold up fairly well. This is the same shirt we have always ordered in the past.

Cost will be $15 each in sizes up to Extra Large. Add one dollar for each X. 2X -$16, 3X-$17, 4X-$18, 5X-$19, 6X-$20.

Shipping will be $5 for the first two shirts, then $1 extra per shirt when ordering more than two. Shipping is free if you want to pick them up on Wednesday at Sharon bike night. You can also get free shipping if you pick them up at the Hillbilly Hotdogs RTE, but I cannot guarantee we will have them by that ride.

Payment can be made by mail or Paypal. If you want to pay by mail I will send you my address when you order. To pay via Paypal send payment to tank@ridewithtank.com. DO NOT send to tank@rideohio.org, the account that one was tied to was closed, and I have not set up another for it, so it will take me a long time to get those funds and it will delay the order. Once again, send your Paypal to tank@ridewithtank.com. If you pay by Paypal I do ask that you include an extra $1 to cover the fees that Paypal charges.

This is not a money making venture. I try to set the price as low as possible, but it is difficult because I never know exactly how many we will sell. If I figured out everything right we will break even if we order 50 shirts. If we order more than 50 and make some extra money it will be used for stickers which will be given out free to anyone who wants them. Even if we don't profit I think we will still have free stickers soon.

I know the pricing is a little confusing, so here is an example:

If I order 4 shirts, 1 6X, 1 XL, and 2 Large, pay via Paypal and have them shipped:

6X.............$20
XL.............$15
(2)L...........$30

Shipping $5 + $2 = $7

Paypal fee $1

Total = $73

I encourage anyone who lives near each other to combine their orders if they can save on shipping and fees. I am totally in favor of doing everything we can to keep the cost to everyone as low as possible!
Are the "Ride Ohio" T-Shirts still available? If so, are you still waiting for lots of 50? Did you print up extras to have on hand for inquiries such as mine? Thanks!
Old 06-11-2012
Bad lines, slow as hell

Tank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond repute

No, there are no shirts available.

We tried to do some new ones this year, but could not get a order large enough to make them reasonably priced.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-12-2012
Bonegirl

bonegirl is on a distinguished road
Default Boo! Hoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
No, there are no shirts available.

We tried to do some new ones this year, but could not get a order large enough to make them reasonably priced.

2013 Honda PCX 150cc
2009 Genuine Pinkster 150