Go Back   Ride Ohio > Reasons to Ride > Northwest Ohio

Notices

Northwest Ohio Things to do, places to eat, and roads to ride in Northwest Ohio.

Old 09-03-2013

robdot is on a distinguished road
Default Reinie

Hi, I retired from the Fostoria fire dept three years ago. I live in lima now. I realize we live a little ways from each other, but if your ever down this way, and have room in your group, let me know. I'm always ready to ride.
Old 09-04-2013
Retired and Loving It

reinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a winner to me. The Bettsville Legion Riders seldom ever get down that way. I have a daughter & son-in-law and a grandson who live in Troy and we (My wife & I) make a trip down there nearly once a month or so, but rarely on the bike. I think the speed and the traffic on I-75 bothers her on the bike, not so much me.