Go Back   Ride Ohio > Reasons to Ride > Northwest Ohio

Notices

Northwest Ohio Things to do, places to eat, and roads to ride in Northwest Ohio.

Old 01-23-2014
Retired and Loving It

reinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond repute
Default January Freeze

The thaw was short & sweet, too short in fact. Most of this month has been horrible with all these Alberta Clippers repeatedly bringing more snow followed by more cold. This weather pattern is supposed to continue through the end of the month and into early February, YUK!!
Old 01-23-2014

OhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud of

I say bring it!...... The deeper the frost line the more bugs it kills

I don't have a bucket list, but my "Bike It" list is pretty long!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-23-2014
Retired and Loving It

reinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Less bugs...

Less mosquitoes would be nice. I'm still occasionally killing a hibernating bug that wakes up in my house. They hitchhiked in on my wife's houseplants that were on the front porch till late Fall. Other than that I still hate winter big time.
Old 01-26-2014
Dale Ty

Dale Ty is on a distinguished road

The last few winters were lite enough not to kill off the critters. Had the same issue here in N-E Ohio. With this next blast this week it should due the job for northern Ohio,,, or,, I HOPE!

-----------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by reinie View Post
Less mosquitoes would be nice. I'm still occasionally killing a hibernating bug that wakes up in my house. They hitchhiked in on my wife's houseplants that were on the front porch till late Fall. Other than that I still hate winter big time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
------------------
Dale Ty
AMA, HOG, IBA
GLMC, Team Strange
ride & have fun!
Old 01-27-2014
Retired and Loving It

Default Nice & Sunny & 7 Above Zero

The sun will trick you into thinking it's nice outdoors today. Supposed to see 15 below overnight with 30 or more below chill factor by tomorrow morning. Come-on SPRING!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2014
Cheeky Bastard

magley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond repute

Snowmobiles... lots and lots of snowmobiles...

I'm ready for spring

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ŠUANE
Old 01-28-2014
Retired and Loving It

Default Snowmobile sales boom.

What with the record snowfall and record low temps this winter there should've created a boom in snowmobile sales. I've seen quite a few more out this year than in previous years. My dealer over in Findlay has a bunch of them in his showroom. Snowmobiles & 4 wheelers are his main business over the winter.

Last edited by reinie; 01-28-2014 at 10:40 AM.