Go Back   Ride Ohio > Commercial and For Sale > Services Offered

Notices

Services Offered Post up here if you do any type of work on the side.

Old 06-08-2015
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No matter where life's journey takes you.... there you are.
Not all who wander are lost.....

Last edited by wahoo; 06-08-2015 at 04:09 PM.
Old 06-08-2015
Bad lines, slow as hell

Tank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond repute

Still waiting to get snowmobile treads on my Vstrom. Parts on backorder?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-09-2015
Fickle Pickle

jnor has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwing View Post
On the subject of car tires, here's my unsolicited opinion. When I moved to northern IN I decided to give it a try, seemed fine on those straight broken roads up there. Did a ride on the gap with them and did ok.

Then I road a slow speed course the Police riders do, and I couldn't do it right. They totally sucked for that, and it was at that time I decided to trash them. I proved to myself the limitations of square tires on a 2 wheeled motorcycle.

Obviously, opinions vary.
Old 06-09-2015
Bald, Fat & Slow.

Pauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
Still waiting to get snowmobile treads on my Vstrom. Parts on backorder?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Nah, my tire guy is just a lazy POS.
Old 06-14-2015

JeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant future

Wish you were closer. I'm gonna need a new set of tires soon. Harley wants $130 to mount them, which actually wasn't as bad as I thought they would charge. Of course, they also inflate the price of the tired some too.
I'm going to go with eht Michelin Commander II's. They are asking about $40 more for the rear, and $30 more for the front than what I could get them for online.

There are private guys in Toledo who mount tires, but they all want the rims off the bike. That's a bit more work than I want to do. With the new knees, crouching is possible, but hard, kneeling is out of the question.

All told, Toledo Harley will put them on for $513......bikes are expensive toys :P

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."- Alexis de Tocqueville
Old 06-14-2015
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

Jeep, check with Fox Cycle Works on the west side of Sandusky (rt 6 at Rt 2)

They always did my Heritage tires. Usually a lot cheaper than dealer. Ride in, ride out. Steve is the service writer . Dane and Dan Fox were the owners. Plus you can bring your own tires in too if you want to.

Http://www.foxcycleworks.com

Last edited by wahoo; 06-14-2015 at 01:45 PM.
Old 06-15-2015

JeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant future

Thanks Wahoo, I sent them a quote request.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."- Alexis de Tocqueville
Old 06-15-2015
It's always time to ride

Pretty sure they are closed on Mondays.

Old 06-22-2015

DeansZG is an unknown quantity at this point

Kinda late reading this post, don't know if you already got em' mounted up or not.
Might want to check w/ a place just north of Flat Rock, Mi on Telegraph called The Shop 734-671-3509. Used to be pretty reasonable & it's only 36 miles northeast of the Jeep plant.