Go Back   Ride Ohio > Reasons to Ride > Northwest Ohio

Notices

Northwest Ohio Things to do, places to eat, and roads to ride in Northwest Ohio.

Old 10-04-2013

GeneralLee is on a distinguished road
Default Ducati or Triumph Owners?

I recently moved back to Ohio and am looking for people to ride with in NWOH. Anyone on here with a Ducati or Triumph? The old Northcoast dealership is the last I know of in the area that sold Triumph. I might be looking to start up a small group to do regular rides when the weather isn't excessively damp.
Old 10-04-2013
Cheeky Bastard

magley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome.

There are a few flatlanders out your way, but this group is far too small and tightly knit to divide by brand of motorcycle.

enjoy the madness that is RODO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ŠUANE
Old 10-05-2013
Retired and Loving It

reinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Only Triumph Dealer in NWO

The one and only Triumph dealership is Thiel's Wheels in Upper Sandusky. I bought a new 2010 Rocket III Touring from him. I traded it in on a 2012 Victory Cross Country because of having to fight him & Triumph for 43 days over a broken part in the transmission that was covered under the two year unlimited mileage powertrain warranty. I was almost a month shy of the two years and he also sold me a totally worthless $800 extended warranty that had a loaner bike clause in it that he refused to honor. He's all there is Triumph-wise up here and I don't know of any Ducati dealers in this region. Honda east in Maumee has Aprilia.
Old 10-05-2013
Retired and Loving It

reinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond repute
Default North Coast

Mark Moses who owned North Coast has moved to North Carolina and opened what he claims is the biggest Indian & Victory dealership in the country. The building that North Coast was in is still sitting empty. It would still be a good location for a dealership. Like I said there aren't any Ducati dealers in NWO and there hasn't been a BMW dealer since Schiets in Fremont lost the franchise years ago.
Old 10-05-2013
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

No matter where life's journey takes you.... there you are.
Not all who wander are lost.....
Old 10-05-2013

Jim has disabled reputation

Welcome back to oHIo and to RO.

Where at in NW Ohio? I live in the not so flat/NW part, Union county. Bought my Triumph Tiger 800 at Motohio, a Triumph, Duc & BMW dealer.
'14 BMW R1200RT
'12 Triumph Tiger 800
IBA #30023
Old 10-05-2013
Bald, Fat & Slow.

Pauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond repute

As an avid Ducati enthusiast, I will not be party to any ride that is exclusionary based on manufacturer. However, if you decide to allow all manner of motorcycles on your rides, then I may reconsider... as long as anything not powered by Desmo rides in the back.

Old 10-05-2013

DeansZG is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if this helps you any, about an hour n. of Toledo;

Triumph Detroit West
http://www.triumphdetroit.com/triump...s-hours--hours
620 W. Ann Arbor Rd.
Plymouth MI 48170
(734) 453-1800