Go Back   Ride Ohio > Reasons to Ride > Northwest Ohio

Notices

Northwest Ohio Things to do, places to eat, and roads to ride in Northwest Ohio.

Old 11-28-2013
Retired and Loving It

reinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just waiting it out

Now that the wintery weather has settled in, I'm just waiting it out for a nice sunny day in the upper 40s to low 50s. It has to be salt-free out on the streets and highways too. The bike is always kept ready-to-go, parked on a 4x8 sheet of plywood in the garage with Sta-Bil in a full tank of gas and my Schumacher automatic charger connected. Just have to check the tire pressures before going.

Last edited by reinie; 11-28-2013 at 07:32 AM.
Old 11-28-2013
Cheeky Bastard

magley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond repute

Mine's packed away in the office... Icould dig it out at any time, but it's gonna need tires and an oil change before I really start riding her too much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ŠUANE
Old 11-30-2013
Retired and Loving It

reinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chances of Riding

Today maybe but the Buckeyes vs Wolverines game will take most if not all of the warmest part of the afternoon. Tomorrow December 1st maybe if it stays dry. Other than that it's predicted to warm up near 50 degrees on Friday the 6th. That one sounds promising to me.
Old 11-30-2013
Retired and Loving It

Default After the Game

I went out and took a little ride after the Buckeyes vs. Wolverines game. It was 44 degrees but otherwise nice outside so I took a nice short ride for maybe 20 minutes or so. It was good to get back out on a motorcycle after several days of no riding.
Old 11-30-2013
live life full throttle

swish024 is on a distinguished road

It was nice out.i went for a one hour ride.it was good until the sun went away,it was cooler on the way home.
Old 12-01-2013
Retired and Loving It

Default Maybe again today

I'm thinking about taking another short & sweet ride again today if it's nice this afternoon. I bet it was a bit warmer down your way as Marion is about 50 miles further south away from cold Lake Erie. We had a high temp of 44 yesterday here in Fostoria.

Last edited by reinie; 12-01-2013 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Changing a number
Old 12-01-2013
Retired and Loving It

Default Halftime Ride December 1st

I went out for a ride at halftime of the Browns game. It was mostly sunny and 46 degrees with a light breeeze. I took a longer ride than I did yesterday, maybe half an hour and more out in the country. It was good and only my face got a little bit cold.
Old 12-01-2013

OhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud of

I too went out today. I put a small windscreen on the Yamaha and decided to go try it out. Saw one other bike today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a bucket list, but my "Bike It" list is pretty long!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 12-01-2013
motorcycle nut

the ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond repute

I rode all weekend and will be riding at least Monday and Tuesday before the real crap weather hits down here (50% chance of rain Wed.)

Yesterday was a fun day I rode 5 different motorcycles..a Yamaha FZ-1, a Ducati monster 696, 2 different YVP 400 Yamahas, and a CB 1100 Honda. Today I rode the ST 1300. Now all bikes in the garage have full tanks, are prepped with Seafoam, have been run for 15 miles each to run the Seafoam thru the fuel systems, and have had their tire pressures checked, are lined up and plugged into battery tenders. Not done riding yet, but at least if it does turn to crap, all the bikes are ready for a long winters nap.
Old 12-02-2013

Jim has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ferret View Post
I rode all weekend and will be riding at least Monday and Tuesday before the real crap weather hits down here (50% chance of rain Wed.)

Yesterday was a fun day I rode 5 different motorcycles..a Yamaha FZ-1, a Ducati monster 696, 2 different YVP 400 Yamahas, and a CB 1100 Honda. Today I rode the ST 1300. Now all bikes in the garage have full tanks, are prepped with Seafoam, have been run for 15 miles each to run the Seafoam thru the fuel systems, and have had their tire pressures checked, are lined up and plugged into battery tenders. Not done riding yet, but at least if it does turn to crap, all the bikes are ready for a long winters nap.
How's the heated jacket liner working for you?

Oh and you're way too organized.
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; DROIDX Build/4.5.1_57_DX9-10) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1