Go Back   Ride Ohio > Reasons to Ride > Northwest Ohio

Notices

Northwest Ohio Things to do, places to eat, and roads to ride in Northwest Ohio.

Old 04-01-2014
Retired and Loving It

reinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond repute
Default April at Last

Started right out with 63 degrees and lots of wind today. I got 3 rides in with the first being a run to American Powersports in Findlay. I was tempted to buy a nice but expensive shirt there but didn't. The wind got stronger on my next two rides to the point of just quitting riding after the last one. When it starts being work to stay straight & upright it's time to call it a day.

Last edited by reinie; 04-01-2014 at 07:29 PM.
Old 04-01-2014

OhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud of

The wind was brutal, but I got in over 280 miles today. Back to work tomorrow.

I don't have a bucket list, but my "Bike It" list is pretty long!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-02-2014
Retired and Loving It

reinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Much Calmer Today the 2nd

What a difference a day makes! Not as warm but sunny plus nice and calm. 49 degrees at noon.
Old 04-02-2014

OhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinie View Post
What a difference a day makes! Not as warm but sunny plus nice and calm. 49 degrees at noon.
Sounds like a good day for someone to grab the shirt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-02-2014
Retired and Loving It

Default Shirt

What's the procedure with regard to this shirt? Does it just get passed around or what?
Old 04-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinie View Post
What's the procedure with regard to this shirt? Does it just get passed around or what?
Copied from last year.

2012 Rideohio Traveling Shirt(Comments Only)
OK....Boys and Girls here is the new shirt. Rules are: Shirt must be placed in Ohio for the next find. Now lets get as many people to sign the shirt as we can so at our Last RTE at Flanagan's we will turn it over to SCQTT at the IRON PONY for display

Ok , here is the deal......we have a traveling Rideohio shirt and in order to sign the shirt you must find it. You can go find it by your self or as a group...then every one can sign it.
Once you find the shirt it is up to you on how you want to play the game...you can just post a address to where it is at or you can do a riddle with clues or you can hide it and put in coordinates, it is up to you or the group, just do not make it to hard to find.
You must sign the shirt at the place found and take a picture of the shirt with you or the bike or both and post in the Rideohio Traveling Shirt Thread.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-04-2014
Retired and Loving It

Default Thanks

For the hints. Going today.
Old 04-04-2014
TIME TO RIDE - RIDE ON!!!

HG has disabled reputation

I rode once in March - 50+ miles in 90 minutes -
35 degrees - 45 minutes out and then turned around for a FROZEN 45 minutes back,

I hope to ride both days this weekend - anytime Saturday and after golf on Sunday. - now that would be a GOOD weekend.

Hopefully, those miles put a smile on your face! It always does for me!
Old 04-05-2014

JeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HG View Post
I rode once in March - 50+ miles in 90 minutes -
35 degrees - 45 minutes out and then turned around for a FROZEN 45 minutes back,

I hope to ride both days this weekend - anytime Saturday and after golf on Sunday. - now that would be a GOOD weekend.
Hell, a few years ago, the Mrs and I rode down to Flanagans for the season ender. When we left Toledo it was 38F.
That's a tad chilly on the e-way. First sop was 100 later in Bellefountaine, my knees were so stiff I wasn't sure my legs were going to move from the boards to the ground when we stopped.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."- Alexis de Tocqueville