Go Back   Ride Ohio > Reasons to Ride > Northwest Ohio

Notices

Northwest Ohio Things to do, places to eat, and roads to ride in Northwest Ohio.

Old 01-16-2015

THOM9SRBA is on a distinguished road

Yeah what 2-3 degrees warmer way down there!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
THOM
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-16-2015
motorcycle nut

the ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond repute

lol probably
Old 01-16-2015

Saddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud of

I still got snow and ice all up and down my lane, not getting my ride out yet..temps are tempting but to much salt and grit on the road if I could even get it out of the lane..
Old 01-16-2015

I can't wait for spring. Going to Key West next week. Flying wonder if bike would fit in overhead? ::

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

THOM
Old 01-17-2015
Fat,Dumb,and Happy

Memnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond repute

You go Ferret!! Come on down buddy we're headed to 70 by Tuesday here.
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.1.2; LG-LG870 Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/39.0.2171.59 Mobile Safari/537.36
Old 01-18-2015

PAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ferret View Post
I've ridden 11 out of 16 days in January total 557 miles. Rode 21 miles the other day at -1.
Do your neighbors worry about your mental health Mick?

Old 01-18-2015
TIME TO RIDE - RIDE ON!!!

HG has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ferret View Post
I've ridden 11 out of 16 days in January total 557 miles. Rode 21 miles the other day at -1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPAWOF2 View Post
Do your neighbors worry about your mental health Mick?
Mick, you are insane. Glad to call you insane, my friend.
When I get to retirement, I hope to be as insane as you - HA HA.
HG

Hopefully, those miles put a smile on your face! It always does for me!
Old 01-18-2015
motorcycle nut

the ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Papaw..my neighbors are used to me but still shake their heads and laugh when we pass on the road.

My record is -9 but that was in 1982. Actually it is colder walking up to get my mail, than it is riding with electrics and a windshield. I get in from a ride, very comfortable, change into street clothes, walk up the hill and think "my gosh it's cold" lol
Old 01-19-2015

Saddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud of

I was really hoping to get out and ride today, still ice and a slushy mess in my driveway/lane...I would love to ride the sun is bright and the temps are good..but I must wait another day
Old 01-19-2015

I hear you. Was 40 and sunny here in Perrysburg. Drove around looking for dry road. Have to wait.

😈 THOM 😈 Sent from my portable communication device by Tapatalk

THOM

Last edited by THOM9SRBA; 01-19-2015 at 03:57 PM.