Go Back   Ride Ohio > Commercial and For Sale > Services Offered

Notices

Services Offered Post up here if you do any type of work on the side.

Old 07-15-2012

Jim has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPAWOF2 View Post
You won't find a lot of wings around anymore without a car tar on the back, at least after the first set of MC tars wear out.
I must be on my fifth set of motorcycle tires but don't eat as much or often as you typical wingers so there's no need for truck tires.
'14 BMW R1200RT
'12 Triumph Tiger 800
IBA #30023
Old 07-15-2012

Jim has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingjammer View Post
I personally know of 14 members on this small forum alone that would totally disagree. ]

WGAS!
'14 BMW R1200RT
'12 Triumph Tiger 800
IBA #30023
Old 07-15-2012

PAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I must be on my fifth set of motorcycle tires but don't eat as much or often as you typical wingers so there's no need for truck tires.
As they say "There is one in every crowd" you must be the one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-15-2012

conn-e-rot is on a distinguished road

Hey guys it was my bike that caused Pauly to have spend money on the extra attachments. Yesterday I took my wheels and tires off my Vision down to him to mount my new tires. He starts with the front one and it goes pretty smooth real stiff sidewall but it finally goes on without a hitch. Then comes the rear tire we fought with that thing and tried every setting on his no-mar machine possible and it would not lock in. So we go inside and watch a video on no-mar site and see that they have other attachments for the machine that Pauly doesn't have. At this point a lot of people would say sorry dude can't help you but not Pauly he says he will order the attachments and let me know when the tire is done that is amazing customer service there. So I log on this morning and see PM from Pauly those attachments just cost him $300 Pauly you are the man you rock.

So guys we need to flood Pauly with business if you are in the Ravenna area or even remotely close give him your tire business you can ship your tires right to him and go have them put on. Tell all your friends they will not find better service any where and I doubt they'd ever find it cheaper.
Old 07-15-2012
Beer-Not just for Brkfast

shrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conn-e-rot View Post
At this point a lot of people would say sorry dude can't help you but not Pauly he says he will order the attachments and let me know when the tire is done that is amazing customer service there. So I log on this morning and see PM from Pauly those attachments just cost him $300 Pauly you are the man you rock.
Outstanding!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-15-2012

PAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go Pauly, I wish you weren't so far away cuz I'm ready for a new front tire.

Old 07-15-2012

Wingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
WGAS!
About your opinion on a subject that you know nothing about? No one. Your ignorance is showing again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrubs View Post
Outstanding!
Yes it is, you go Pauly, great customer service.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=white]..[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=white]
[/COLOR]
Old 07-15-2012
Bad lines, slow as hell

Tank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
Whatever you guys want. It's your bike and your money. I don't care if you want snowmobile tracks installed. Well, except that I don't have the adapters to do that, yet.
Ok, let me know as soon as you get the adapters, because I want to be the first.

I'll probably be seeing you in the next couple of weeks to get a regular old round tire that I will use until I put the snowmobile tracks on.

Old 07-15-2012
Fat,Dumb,and Happy

Memnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrubs View Post
Outstanding!
+1 above and beyond WTG Pauly!

Last edited by Memnoch; 07-15-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Old 07-15-2012
You Can't fix stupid

CUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond repute

Be needing some new rubber this winter, we will get together.

Any of you Harley guys running the Commander II?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...xtIfF1JPw&NR=1