Go Back   Ride Ohio > Special Interest > Camping

Notices

Camping Discuss campgrounds, gear, camp cooking - anything that relates to camping on a motorcycle.

Old 11-18-2008

Technosurfer is on a distinguished road

You should try again man! dont give up please.
Old 11-18-2008

PAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingjammer View Post
We do these when we have company. Make up the night before and put in fridge, then everyone the next morning has his/her custom omlet when they decide to get up.

RR and I are looking forward to that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-09-2008

conrail is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUZ View Post
Get a big pot of boiling water going.....then cut up what you want to go into your omlette, like onion, peppers, ham cheese or what tickles your fancy and have all this layed out on the table.....Take a small sandwich zip bag and put your name on it with a magic marker...now take two eggs and break them into the baggie and beat up the eggs till the whites and yokes are mixed together then go to the table and add what you would like for your omlette then force all the air out of the bag and seal it up, when everyone has there omlette ready to go drop them all into the boiling water and waa laa 15 miniutes later you take out the omlettes, get the one with your name and eat it right out of the bag.
Now that sounds like a great idea but if on a bike and just a quick over niter make it before ya leave and make sure the bags won't open..the way we like to do omlettes when camping is to put them in Pita bread with mayo or salsa...makes a full filling meal with coffee and oj.
Thanks for the tip.........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-13-2008
Retired and Riding

Road Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond repute

We do that when camping - I realize this is an older post - I was looking for the photos

Before -

and after!

Retired and Riding for over 17 years on a small fixed income!

Honda said ride RED so I am...

Old 07-11-2009

morgan01 is on a distinguished road
Default Hi,

Its a great dish. do eat it once during camping.

Learn
Old 05-16-2010
Scum of the Earth!!

PI_da_clown is on a distinguished road

Thats pretty kewl I didnt know that way of doin it was that widely known about. I was on a ride with some folks up around Lake Erie last year and they did that and I thought that was top of the line campin food right there!!