Go Back   Ride Ohio > Special Interest > Camping

Notices

Camping Discuss campgrounds, gear, camp cooking - anything that relates to camping on a motorcycle.

Old 07-16-2010

netfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nice
Default what's a vault toilet?

So... heading up to the UP for some riding soon. Brother and me. Wanted to take him to a wilderness area for some REAL camping. He's all for it... bring it on! I say to him... They only have vault toilets in one of the areas I've selected. He says, "What's a vault toilet?". Not sure I'm gonna tell him until we get there.

He'll probably make me buy the beer the next day.
Old 07-16-2010
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

A place to lock $hit up I guess!
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Droid Build/ESE81) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17
Old 07-16-2010

netfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtrk View Post
A place to lock $hit up I guess!
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Droid Build/ESE81) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

good one! I'm gonna use that
Old 07-16-2010
Banned

spiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by netfan View Post
So... heading up to the UP for some riding soon. Brother and me. Wanted to take him to a wilderness area for some REAL camping. He's all for it... bring it on! I say to him... They only have vault toilets in one of the areas I've selected. He says, \\\"What's a vault toilet?\\\". Not sure I'm gonna tell him until we get there.

He'll probably make me buy the beer the next day.
Them there vault toilets are upper Michigan finest! Better over load on fiber the night before so its lickity split when its time to dump. You wont want to spend more than 3.2 seconds in there at the max. In fact I recommend the old woodsman way and find a tree to lean up against much nicer way to the the deed.

Vault = cement pit with shelter on top little or no ventilation and plenty of flies trying to bite your ass... Good luck with that !
Old 07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderweb View Post
Them there vault toilets are upper Michigan finest! Better over load on fiber the night before so its lickity split when its time to dump. You wont want to spend more than 3.2 seconds in there at the max. In fact I recommend the old woodsman way and find a tree to lean up against much nicer way to the the deed.

Vault = cement pit with shelter on top little or no ventilation and plenty of flies trying to bite your ass... Good luck with that !
true... best ones I ever sat upon were in Algonquin (sp?) park in Canada. On an island in a remote lake... no walls, just the pit top and toilet seat. Right out there in the woods in the open air. Nothing to capture the scent and nobody around for miles. Holding one's breath and doing the deed... not one of my skills
Old 07-16-2010
Fat,Dumb,and Happy

Memnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond repute

They used to have a nice set at the ol schoolhouse ball diamond out on Klondike rd. in Delaware Co.Spent many a summer evening watching my brother play ball out there,just checked google maps and the schoolhouse is gon but the ballfields still ther.Wonder if the ol twoholer is still there?Yeah you could sit right next to a stranger and do your bussiness.lol
Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16
Old 07-22-2010
Banned

spiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond repute

Michigans finest.....

Old 08-17-2010
Banned

Umm...... where did you say the outhouse was ?

Old 08-25-2010

JeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderweb View Post
Michigans finest.....

Hey look, it's the "Big House".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."- Alexis de Tocqueville