Go Back   Ride Ohio > Commercial and For Sale > Rants and Raves

Notices

Rants and Raves Experiences with motorcycle related businesses - both good and bad.

Old 01-19-2014
Cheeky Bastard

magley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcopsey View Post
We are a Christian owned company and do business the way it should be done.
Again, from your copied and pasted response, what the hell does christianity have to do with operating a business?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ŠUANE
Old 01-19-2014
caelitus mihi vires

RSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magley64 View Post

Again, from your copied and pasted response, what the hell does christianity have to do with operating a business?
To an atheist absolutely nothing and probably a place they do not wish to spend their money

To a believer , a lot, and and place they wish to spend their money

Its called free market

sent from a treestand on the back forty

Old 01-19-2014

OhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSVridr View Post
To an atheist absolutely nothing and probably a place they do not wish to spend their money

To a believer, a lot, and and place they wish to spend their money
+1

I don't have a bucket list, but my "Bike It" list is pretty long!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-19-2014

Jim has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSVridr View Post

To a believer , a lot, and and place they wish to spend their money

Its called free market
Well said Dave!
'14 BMW R1200RT
'12 Triumph Tiger 800
IBA #30023
Old 01-20-2014
Cheeky Bastard

magley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing i can find in the Bible regarding business is that you're forbidden to charge interest to God's people...

ŠUANE
Old 01-20-2014
Zwei Kolben

SCQTT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by magley64 View Post

Let's just say I am agnostic, so I am not at all offended by this. Meh, whatever.

That said - I hope some day that you and I meet so I can decide if you are equally as obnoxious in person.

Do you EVER say anything positive?
Old 01-20-2014
Let's Ride

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCQTT View Post
Let's just say I am agnostic, so I am not at all offended by this. Meh, whatever.

That said - I hope some day that you and I meet so I can decide if you are equally as obnoxious in person.

I can honestly say he is the same in person......

Sent ftom my Galaxy Tab 3

2006 VTX 1300R
Ohio VTX Riders

V-Twin Cruisers Motorcycle Club

Old 01-20-2014
Cheeky Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCQTT View Post

You haven't met me yet? I thought everyone met me already...

Are we planning any after show festivities this year?

ŠUANE

Last edited by magley64; 01-20-2014 at 09:59 PM.
Old 01-21-2014
Zwei Kolben

SCQTT is on a distinguished road

Jester I was afraid of that.

Mags, I am just blasting up to see a few friends and then heading back south. I have never really had a chance to do the OR after party.

At most I might grab a burger at the B Spot.....(Thanks for the heads up Casper)

Scott