Go Back   Ride Ohio > Special Interest > Camping

Notices

Camping Discuss campgrounds, gear, camp cooking - anything that relates to camping on a motorcycle.

Old 06-26-2008
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

MidniteRider has disabled reputation

Better sleep with one eye open if you go.[/quote]

Did you just say something about sheep?!?

Chasing the wind, racing the rain

Freedom Isn't Free Someone Died For It

I ain't no candyass fair weather rider

Anyone willing to trade freedom for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
Old 11-28-2008

conrail is on a distinguished road

Well if ya wanna cook out while camping,it has to be next to the railroad tracks and do it right....a little bit of every thing...

Build a big fire and then pull a bit back to cook on...
We have our favorite recipe..twelve pack chicken...
You put the chicken on the grill and drink a twelve pack and by that time the chicken is done and so are you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-28-2008
You Can't fix stupid

CUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conrail View Post
Well if ya wanna cook out while camping,it has to be next to the railroad tracks and do it right....a little bit of every thing...

Build a big fire and then pull a bit back to cook on...
We have our favorite recipe..twelve pack chicken...
You put the chicken on the grill and drink a twelve pack and by that time the chicken is done and so are you
Damn son, I think you need to come to the Dragon for the Tanked at the Gap party in May
Old 11-28-2008
Bad lines, slow as hell

Tank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUZ View Post
Damn son, I think you need to come to the Dragon for the Tanked at the Gap party in May
I agree.

This man has skills.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-28-2008

Well we also do shrimp..
and corn also....

Last edited by conrail; 11-28-2008 at 09:40 PM.
Old 11-29-2008

Wingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUZ View Post
Yea vote #3! Put me down for the shrimp since I didn't see any ribs on the grid.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=white]..[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=white]
[/COLOR]
Old 11-29-2008
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderweb View Post
In defense of the Harley Guy He is strongly against those yellow things anywhere let alone at the campfire You will have to talk to SkiGuy if you wanna talk bananas
Or maybe CUZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderweb View Post
You guys better hope there are no 1%'ers on this site. Things could get ugly I dont think they would be laughing

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Good ol Cuz.jpg (97.3 KB, 40 views)
It's 5:00 somewhere!

Last edited by Redtrk; 11-29-2008 at 08:04 AM.
Old 11-30-2008

Windjammer We tried ribs once but....a disaster.......so we stick with the easy comfort foods....
Tanked at The Gap If its in late december,january or early february...my only times off of work...
Other wise I can only do local runs.......