Go Back   Ride Ohio > Commercial and For Sale > Rants and Raves

Notices

Rants and Raves Experiences with motorcycle related businesses - both good and bad.

Old 07-10-2010

Wingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond repute
Default KUDO'S !!

http://www.shinhopples.com/

Condensed:
I ordered brake pads, dynabeads, and a tire from a well known supplier (Wingstuff). 2 weeks pass, nothing. I called "Bulldog", (above website), on Tuesday afternoon. I've got everything on hand he said. I placed the order (called Wingstuff and cancelled the other one) and had everything from Shinhopples on Friday afternoon. Some on here might know "Bulldog" and his bride "Meesh". Great people, super service, family run business. Consider them your next needs, tell them I recommended, it won't cost you any more.

'Jammer

[SIZE=1][COLOR=white]..[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=white]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/COLOR]
Old 07-10-2010
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

I had a problem with Wingstuff last order too. Ordered dynabeads, a Slime mini compressor and a ball mount for clutch handle during a "free shipping" special. Waited over 2 weeks and nothing. When I contacted them, they said they were holding the shipment because the Ball mount was on back order and they didn't ship if order was under $50. In the past 8 months I've ordered about $700 worth of items from them including a belly pan, a hitch, trunk liners and bags and filters, etc.

When I told them to cancel the entire order they said they would ship what they had in stock. They did but still sent it by the slowest possible means despite knowing that I was waiting for 2 weeks to mount a new tire with the beads.

Not sure if I will order from them again after lousy customer relations like that.
BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105
Old 07-10-2010
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

Same here. Everytime i've ordered with Wingstuff they either don't have it in stock or take forever to ship. I took them off of my supplier list.
It's 5:00 somewhere!
Old 07-10-2010
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

I never had a problem until the most recent order. I became a VIP member for price discounts only because by selecting the VIP membership I saved about $40 net when I ordered the hitch and wiring isolator, etc. back in March. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

The guy I spoke with said they were having "growing pains."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No matter where life's journey takes you.... there you are.
Not all who wander are lost.....
Old 07-10-2010
Beer-Not just for Brkfast

shrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond reputeshrubs has a reputation beyond repute

I've never had a problem with wingstuff. In fact I just placed an order on on Wednesday. 1/2 shipped Thursday and the rest shipped out late Friday.

Old 07-10-2010

Wingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrubs View Post
I've never had a problem with wingstuff. In fact I just placed an order on on Wednesday. 1/2 shipped Thursday and the rest shipped out late Friday.
This was my first bad trip shrubs. I've spent more $$ with them over the years than I care to remember. Thing this time was I needed the brake pads like pronto. They were "in stock" when I ordered, 2 weeks, and no get. When I called, it was another item holding the entire order up. I explained I need the pads, like yesterday! Their response was splitting the shipment impacted their profit. Meanwhille the bike sat for 2 weeks. Bulldog had the exact items to me in 3 business days, cost was only a few bucks more. installed the needed pads this morning.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=white]..[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=white]
[/COLOR]
Old 07-10-2010
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

I've had about 3 now. Cancelled two of them and boughbt elsewhere. Tbhey also split an order on me also.
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Droid Build/ESE81) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17