Go Back   Ride Ohio > Commercial and For Sale > Rants and Raves

Notices

Rants and Raves Experiences with motorcycle related businesses - both good and bad.

Old 10-03-2010

JeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant future
Default Midway USA

I recently ordered an extended slide stop for my 1911. I was amazed at the speed that Midway got it to me. I ordered it in the evening, and had it less than 48 hours later.

The fit was flawless, dropped right in. Nice because now I can release the slide with very little shifting of the weapon in my hand.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg slide stop.jpg (10.2 KB, 167 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."- Alexis de Tocqueville
Old 10-03-2010
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

MidniteRider has disabled reputation

Nice..

Chasing the wind, racing the rain

Freedom Isn't Free Someone Died For It

I ain't no candyass fair weather rider

Anyone willing to trade freedom for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
Old 10-03-2010
Fickle Pickle

jnor has disabled reputation

Old 10-03-2010

TimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud of

have always been happy with my orders from them!
13 HD Roadglide custom
Old 10-04-2010

maloy is on a distinguished road

I've used them for years, and have been happy with their service.

Maloy
Old 01-13-2011
Banned

spiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepMaker View Post
I recently ordered an extended slide stop for my 1911. I was amazed at the speed that Midway got it to me. I ordered it in the evening, and had it less than 48 hours later.

The fit was flawless, dropped right in. Nice because now I can release the slide with very little shifting of the weapon in my hand.
When they have what i need in stock they ship quick......... But half the time they are out of stock so I use Brownells http://www.brownells.com/
Old 01-14-2011
Fat,Dumb,and Happy

Memnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond repute

Looking for a Weatherby mark v stock,got a friend who picked one up the other day at a good price,but he don't like the composite stock.He's got me looking for him,any ideas?
Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16
Old 01-14-2011
backyard explorer

tdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
Looking for a Weatherby mark v stock,got a friend who picked one up the other day at a good price,but he don't like the composite stock.He's got me looking for him,any ideas?
Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16
check here tex.http://www.boydsgunstocks.com/Replac...d-Howa-s/2.htm

tim

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-14-2011
Fat,Dumb,and Happy

Memnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdog View Post
Thanks Dog,I think you just saved him at least $100.I was looking here.
http://macongunstocks.net/butt_stock...tocks_112.html
Old 07-26-2012

stephen is on a distinguished road

i only order from midway out of desperation , shipping prices have gotten out of control , and half the time things i want are back ordered .

i like grafs .. 4.95 shipping and you only pay it once if items you want are back ordered .. unlike midway who will charge you shipping on back ordered items