Go Back   Ride Ohio > Commercial and For Sale > Rants and Raves

Notices

Rants and Raves Experiences with motorcycle related businesses - both good and bad.

Old 05-13-2012

Canuck is on a distinguished road
Default I've gotta RAVE about Heritage Honda AGAIN!

A lot of us bitch n complain about stealerships. Well, I've got a(nother) happy story (sort of).

Heritage Honda in Maysville KY went out of their way for me, again.

I got stranded a couple of weeks ago down in Frankfurt KY. Alternator issue. Trailered it home and had it rebuilt at a local shop. After about 600 local miles, I thought I was good to go.

I went for a ride yesterday down through Daniel Boone Forest. Nice day, great ride. 190 miles into the ride, the bike dies again. Same symptoms. Stranded, luckily at Miguels Pizza near Natural Bridge. Called Good Sam's who would only tow me 65 miles or to the nearest repair shop. An extra $480 would get me home to Milford. For an extra $86 dollars, they'd get me to Heritage Honda. Deal! Call Heritage to let them know what is going on. They close at 5, but the owner would come back when I got there to put my bike inside. Excellent! Off to eat some great pizza thinking life was good. Good Sam calls back and informs me that the tow company won't tow motorcycles and that they are trying to find someone else but there aren't many in the area.
I call Heritage to let them know I probably won't be getting there tonight and thanked them for the offer. They said they'd call me back in a few. Barry, the owner of Heritage calls me. He said he was coming to get me with truck and trailer and bring me back. AWESOME! He then offers to bring down a demo bike so I can finish my trip. Just my luck, I was on a day ride so I sadly declined. Barry showed up with a helper and loaded my bike onto a trailer and brought me back. This man knows what service is all about. A genuine great guy!
If you're in the market for parts, service or a new ride, these are the guys you need to deal with hands down.
http://www.heritagehondaky.com/default.asp

Here is a link to my first encounter with Heritage:
http://rideohio.org/showthread.php?t=14107
Old 05-13-2012
caelitus mihi vires

RSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond repute

Out-Freaking-Standing! Now that is Customer Service.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-13-2012
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSVridr View Post
Out-Freaking-Standing! Now that is Customer Service.
+1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No matter where life's journey takes you.... there you are.
Not all who wander are lost.....
Old 05-13-2012
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

That has been my experience with them also. Fairfield Honda by me is owned by the same people and I get the same type of service.
It's 5:00 somewhere!
Old 05-14-2012

Chaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Awesome!
Be sure to send them a like on their Fb ... maybe even post what you did here ... too many times all that's ever talked bout is the bad stuff when there's good news spread it!

May all your rides be filled with warm memories and good times.

Life's a Trip ... Enjoy the RIDE,
Chaps Nicole