Go Back   Ride Ohio > Reasons to Ride > Southeast Ohio

Notices

Southeast Ohio Things to do, places to eat, and roads to ride in Southeast Ohio.

Old 10-22-2012
TIME TO RIDE - RIDE ON!!!

HG has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPAWOF2 View Post
From the time this board started we have all raged on each other that's true. Seem all of a sudden in the last year or so you seem to not like being ragged on. If you remember when we were on the ride to the Smokies you were the guy who said that you felt like you were riding a Moped with all those wings, that's where the moped thing came from. What ever happened to "It's not what you ride it's that you ride"
I gotta agree with Papaw on this one Jim.....alias Jnor

Hopefully, those miles put a smile on your face! It always does for me!
Old 10-22-2012
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Guy View Post
I might have been thereto see the result of the tip over.
Yep....you were there.

A little gravel in a paved parking lot will do that to you when you try to plant a foot for support.....

At least only the tip of the clutch lever snapped off. Otherwise I would have been playing McGyver to get home to Ohio from Tellico Plains.

I now carry a spare level.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No matter where life's journey takes you.... there you are.
Not all who wander are lost.....

Last edited by wahoo; 10-22-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Old 10-22-2012
Let's Ride

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Guy View Post
I gotta agree with Papaw on this one Jim.....alias Jnor
Count me in on this one also HG

2006 VTX 1300R
Ohio VTX Riders

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

V-Twin Cruisers Motorcycle Club

Old 10-23-2012
Banned

spiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond repute

Yes its true we used to have fun here with good natured razzing. But several here grew tits and had hormone overload problems. They couldn't handle the heat so they left the kitchen...... I say good riddance For the past year or so most of us old hecklers have stopped the heckling because to many feelings were getting in the way from our hormone overloaded wingers. I will stand next to Jnor this time. The whole you dont ride if you dont ride a wing mantra is as old as my great grandmas buckskin bra. Lets talk motorcycles not bells and whistles and heated nut sack warmers.
Old 10-23-2012
Let's Ride

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

The debate has been far more prevalent from one side that changes motorcycles more often than others change tires. Enough is enough let's ride...until the snow flies :screwy:

2006 VTX 1300R
Ohio VTX Riders

V-Twin Cruisers Motorcycle Club

Old 10-23-2012
backyard explorer

tdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond repute

ok lets get todds thread back on track before he never comes back! todd, the wee strom is a great bike! at 8000 miles it's barely broken in. if your concerned about the chain take a can of lube with you when you pick it up. give the tension a look when you lube it. have someone sit on it when you check the tension. you should have about 1 to 2 inches of play, if you do your good to go. you can get away with 3 inches but anymore and i would tighten it up before you ride it home. if your still concerned contact a dealer close and see if you can schedule an appointment to have them give it a look over after you pick it up. your going to have a blast on that bike!!!

tim

Old 10-23-2012
Bald, Fat & Slow.

Pauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond repute

Alright! If we're pickin teams, I'm with Jnor...if only because he's outnumbered and Goldwings are ghey. I could be pursuaded to become his personal Judas, though. I am more easily convinced with Guinness, Starbucks and homemade burritos.
Old 10-23-2012
backyard explorer

tdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
Alright! If we're pickin teams, I'm with Jnor...if only because he's outnumbered and Goldwings are ghey. I could be pursuaded to become his personal Judas, though. I am more easily convinced with Guinness, Starbucks and homemade burritos.
thanks for helping get todds thread back on track.

tim

Old 10-23-2012

PAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderweb View Post
. Lets talk motorcycles not bells and whistles and heated nut sack warmers.
What!! no nut sack warmers? Do you realize that on a cool day it can be as much as 30 miles between buffets not to mention the distance to the next DQ?

Old 10-23-2012
FORMER Party Bus Co-Pilot

mojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond repute

Turtles anyone?