Go Back   Ride Ohio > Reasons to Ride > Southeast Ohio

Notices

Southeast Ohio Things to do, places to eat, and roads to ride in Southeast Ohio.

Old 11-23-2012
Got DIRT?

indypup is on a distinguished road
Default A Thanksgiving Tradition at Perry State Forest 2012 preview

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007 ST1300, 2008 KLR650, 2008 WR250R, 2007 Uni-go trailer, 2009 Bushtec trailer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist hangs his head out the window! Be real, be whole, be innovative.

Old 11-23-2012
backyard explorer

tdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond repute

damn tree's!!!!

tim

Old 11-29-2012

Ron505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud of

I love that place! Looks like a lot of fun! Did anyone go up the waterfall towards the end of the creek? That was always a challenge.

How do people leave their rearends on the seats in the woods. I stand on the pegs just about everywhere on tight trails like that. I really miss those types of rides.

Old 11-29-2012
Got DIRT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron505 View Post
I love that place! Looks like a lot of fun! Did anyone go up the waterfall towards the end of the creek? That was always a challenge.

How do people leave their rearends on the seats in the woods. I stand on the pegs just about everywhere on tight trails like that. I really miss those types of rides.
I sit down way too much because my fat ass gets too tired standing.

We rode down the waterfall and the creek not up it.

What kink of bike do you have for riding like this?

2007 ST1300, 2008 KLR650, 2008 WR250R, 2007 Uni-go trailer, 2009 Bushtec trailer

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist hangs his head out the window! Be real, be whole, be innovative.

Last edited by indypup; 11-29-2012 at 03:54 PM.
Old 11-30-2012
I WANT MORE PIE!

sirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond repute

OK Roger, you're making it REALLY HARD to not rush out and buy a dirt bike!
Old 11-30-2012
motorcycle nut

the ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Lol love the big sigh at the end
Old 11-30-2012
Got DIRT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepair View Post
OK Roger, you're making it REALLY HARD to not rush out and buy a dirt bike!
I've been waiting for you to buy one!

Old 11-30-2012
Got DIRT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ferret View Post
Lol love the big sigh at the end
That was me finally catching my breath!

Old 12-03-2012

Ron505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indypup View Post
I sit down way too much because my fat ass gets too tired standing.

We rode down the waterfall and the creek not up it.

What kink of bike do you have for riding like this?
Unfortunately I sold my YZ250 last year. I used to race a few MX, Harescrambles and Enduros here and there. But now, I just ride a Polaris RZR to curb my offroad needs...lol. I understand being too tired and fat.....believe me. I can just manuever so much better standing.