Go Back   Ride Ohio > Special Interest > Camping

Notices

Camping Discuss campgrounds, gear, camp cooking - anything that relates to camping on a motorcycle.

Old 03-15-2013

Grandpa 913 is on a distinguished road
Default Camping???

I don't see any camping stories this winter,,,, so here goes... in December,, I took the Motorhome,,, loaded the wing and Wifes Miata on a trailer and went to Florida for Christmas and New Years and got to ride a few miles.
Last Week I towed the Motorcycle Camper and went back to Florida for Bike Week and Camped some more,,, Looks like we are going to have to get some of you other buckeyes down here to camp with me,,,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorcycles and Camping just go together
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

International Brotherhood of Motorcycle Campers
2003 GoldWing
2010 Bunkhouse Camper
Many others have come and gone!
Old 03-15-2013
This space for Rent

Warlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond repute

I would love it Bro! We'll see how it goes. Lemme know if you are gonna be up our way. The LSMW and I would love to see you!!

Bill

My SPOT, his name is Fido: