Go Back   Ride Ohio > Special Interest > Camping

Notices

Camping Discuss campgrounds, gear, camp cooking - anything that relates to camping on a motorcycle.

Old 06-25-2008
Banned

spiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Campfire garbage burgers

Campfire garbage burgers are a favorite of my crew here is my recipe.

Burger or venison burger
Onion
green pepper
Fresh garlic
Tabasco
Lawreys season salt
Pepper
Worcester sauce

Take the raw meat and mix all the goodies in the raw meat mix by hand preferably before you scratch your backside....LOL
mix it up real good.
Make the patty's and slap them on the grill or open fire
grab yourself a beer and chow down!
Old 06-25-2008
UDDERLY CRAZY

cyclechica is on a distinguished road

Those sound yummy. Thanks, now I'm hungry. Suppose thats what I get for skipping breakfast again. Will definately try those.
Old 06-25-2008
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good Spidey buy don't get the "R" word banned again.
It's 5:00 somewhere!
Old 06-25-2008
Banned

spiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond repute

And if you have any left over garbage burgers(good luck with that )But if you do I take them the next morning and break up the burgers and mix them in with scrambled eggs and maybe a little cheese whoa... its good
Old 06-25-2008
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

Both are sounding manly there Spidey good job!
It's 5:00 somewhere!
Old 06-25-2008
UDDERLY CRAZY

cyclechica is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderweb View Post
And if you have any left over garbage burgers(good luck with that )But if you do I take them the next morning and break up the burgers and mix them in with scrambled eggs and maybe a little cheese whoa... its good
I was thinking leftovers could be tossed in a stir fry pan with lots of veggies and lots of fresh chili peppers. Toss it all into a soft tortilla shell and it'd be a little slice of heaven. Course I'd need a few brews or some girly drinks to wash it down with but what the heck
Old 06-25-2008
You Can't fix stupid

CUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Burger or venison burger
Onion
green pepper
Fresh garlic
Tabasco
Lawreys season salt
Pepper
Worcester sauce

Take the raw meat and mix all the goodies in the raw meat mix by hand preferably before you scratch your backside....LOL
mix it up real good.
You are supposed to scratch your backside and then mix the meat...better flavor.........
Old 06-26-2008
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

MidniteRider has disabled reputation

Quote:

Burger or venison burger
Onion
green pepper
Fresh garlic
Tabasco
Lawreys season salt
Pepper
Worcester sauce

mix it up real good.
Try making the same burger but instead of frying it, put it in a piece of tin foil with potatoes onions peppers ect. Meal in a tin foil bag, but with that burger even better.

Chasing the wind, racing the rain

Freedom Isn't Free Someone Died For It

I ain't no candyass fair weather rider

Anyone willing to trade freedom for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
Old 06-26-2008
TIME TO RIDE - RIDE ON!!!

HG has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteRider View Post
Try making the same burger but instead of frying it, put it in a piece of tin foil with potatoes onions peppers ect. Meal in a tin foil bag, but with that burger even better.

Sounds good

REALLY sounds good when you think of the RideOhio group currently at Deals GAP eating fried banana's at the camp fire (another thread) - Ugg.....

Hopefully, those miles put a smile on your face! It always does for me!
Old 06-26-2008
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteRider View Post
Oh ya! we call that Hobo pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Guy View Post
Sounds good

REALLY sounds good when you think of the RideOhio group currently at Deals GAP eating fried banana's at the camp fire (another thread) - Ugg.....
Holy crap Thats fricken funny I darn near choked on my bourbon