Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 57
Harrison lake state park - Page 2 - Ride Ohio

Go Back   Ride Ohio > Special Interest > Camping

Notices

Camping Discuss campgrounds, gear, camp cooking - anything that relates to camping on a motorcycle.

Old 07-30-2008
backyard explorer

tdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond repute

alright i have a problem. the warden is playing favorites. i post one pic of my camping trip and i get ridiculed for not posting enough. now spidey went camping memorial weekend and i don't remember see one, i repeat, not one pic and he was subject to no ridicule at all. i smell favoritism. sorry spidey not trying to through you under the bus.
Old 07-30-2008
You Can't fix stupid

CUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics Dog and them is some cute pups ya have........
Old 07-30-2008
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdog View Post
alright i have a problem. the warden is playing favorites. i post one pic of my camping trip and i get ridiculed for not posting enough. now spidey went camping memorial weekend and i don't remember see one, i repeat, not one pic and he was subject to no ridicule at all. i smell favoritism. sorry spidey not trying to through you under the bus.
The Warden cares about you Dog!
It's 5:00 somewhere!
Old 07-30-2008
backyard explorer

tdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUZ View Post
Nice pics Dog and them is some cute pups ya have........
thanks cuz. their pretty good kids, i think we'll keep um!
Old 07-30-2008
Bad lines, slow as hell

Tank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdog View Post
i smell favoritism. sorry spidey not trying to through you under the bus.

The problem is not that you put up one picture, its that you had us all waiting for so long.

When we have been waiting weeks it makes us think there is something big coming, not "here is one picure of me looking at my feet"

If you had posted that picture within a few days of your return there would have been no problems.
Old 07-30-2008
backyard explorer

actually i wasn't looking at my feet i was looking for the beer i dropped. i
can't stand for beer abuse, i had to swim clear across the lake to save it!
p.s. i a'm the king of procrastination!
Old 07-20-2009

morgan01 is on a distinguished road
Default Harrison lake state park

I really love to enjoy the water sports. and the harrison lake is best suited for it. it is quite wide as well as long. it is hence just perfect for various water sports. you will find the park around to be a place where you can rest after a long session of some water sports.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Learn
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-20-2009
backyard explorer

heading back to harrison lake sunday for a few days r&r. i'll try and do a better job of taking pics on this trip, it really is a hidden treasure in nw ohio. it's a great place to ride to and is one of the cleanest and most accommodating parks i've ever stayed in!

tim

Old 07-21-2009
TIME TO RIDE - RIDE ON!!!

HG has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidplate View Post
Very cute kids!!

Yes, but will they look like Tdog when they grow up - oh noooooo.....

Hopefully, those miles put a smile on your face! It always does for me!
Old 07-22-2009
backyard explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Guy View Post
Yes, but will they look like Tdog when they grow up - oh noooooo.....
no worries hg, the pups look like their mother. and strangely a little like cuz!

tim