Go Back   Ride Ohio > Commercial and For Sale > Rants and Raves

Notices

Rants and Raves Experiences with motorcycle related businesses - both good and bad.

Old 04-21-2010
Cruising through my 50's

newOldUser is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Securetech Locksmith services in Mason

The original key for my Kawasaki Vulcan 750 had developed a slight twist to it. Probably when I was having trouble before I cleaned my ignition switch. Anyway I called around to several places in the area and found one that had the blanks (always call first not all locksmiths carry all the blanks for motorcycles).

The place is called Securetech Inc and it's located at 755 US-42 in Mason, south of Tylersville Road. It's behind the wallpaper outlet (really behind, you can't see it from the street you have to drive behind the buildings). Phone number is 513.459.9914

I just want to say they did a great job for me. The key was twisted just enough that they wound up using the key code on the original to cut me a new key for the cost of a copy. It's scary how fast someone with the code can cut a key. Their prices seem in the ballpark with copies for my bike costing $3.75.

With the start of the ride season I'm sure there will be plenty of keys that need to be made. If you're near Mason, Ohio I can recommend this place.
Old 04-21-2010

Lockman02 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by newOldUser View Post
The original key for my Kawasaki Vulcan 750 had developed a slight twist to it. Probably when I was having trouble before I cleaned my ignition switch. Anyway I called around to several places in the area and found one that had the blanks (always call first not all locksmiths carry all the blanks for motorcycles).

The place is called Securetech Inc and it's located at 755 US-42 in Mason, south of Tylersville Road. It's behind the wallpaper outlet (really behind, you can't see it from the street you have to drive behind the buildings). Phone number is 513.459.9914

I just want to say they did a great job for me. The key was twisted just enough that they wound up using the key code on the original to cut me a new key for the cost of a copy. It's scary how fast someone with the code can cut a key. Their prices seem in the ballpark with copies for my bike costing $3.75.

With the start of the ride season I'm sure there will be plenty of keys that need to be made. If you're near Mason, Ohio I can recommend this place.
I'm a Locksmith in North Eastern Ohio...Perry. That was a very good price and sounds like a reputable Locksmith. Some out there charge much more to cut by code....this is about what I charge.

Nice to hear people having good experiences with locksmiths....too many bad ones out there.
Old 04-26-2010

K Rider is a splendid one to beholdK Rider is a splendid one to beholdK Rider is a splendid one to beholdK Rider is a splendid one to beholdK Rider is a splendid one to beholdK Rider is a splendid one to behold

I have used Securetech two times. They were very friendly and good prices. The keys worked perfectly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-25-2010

Jackie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by newOldUser View Post

Thatís really nice to hear, locksmiths in present day are available in more number, but only few of them are experienced and certified who are capable of offering quality locksmith service. The price charged by them is really reasonable and can be afforded by every common man. There are few locksmiths who offer 24 hours service also.

Old 01-21-2012

ipro is on a distinguished road
Default Locksmith services

Based on my knowledge Locksmith services gives 24/7 emergency home & car lockouts, locks installations and key duplications. All emergency locksmith calls are treated quickly and efficiently, with an approximate response time of 15 minutes in most cases.