Go Back   Ride Ohio > Reasons to Ride > Southeast Ohio

Notices

Southeast Ohio Things to do, places to eat, and roads to ride in Southeast Ohio.

Old 08-11-2009

PAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callred View Post
wow I forgot all about this I did ride down to S.C. twice this summer. I hit the Blue Ridge Parkway & Great Smoky Mountains. First time by myself and second with Marie She's a real trooper and she told me it's time to upgrade I Love her hehe
\
Sounds like a Goldwing in your future.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-12-2009

Demon'sTriangle is on a distinguished road

I am putting together a website to promote 536 and other great roads in Monroe County. Please visit my website (demonstriangle.com) and send a picture and any thing you want to say about your visit. We are also putting together a ride Sept. 20, 09 to promote this area. I will post to my website as details are completed. We call SR 536 the Demon's Backbone in the middle to the Demon's Triangle. I will be posting sites to see and places to eat. Can't wait to hear from everyone.
Old 08-12-2009
Bad lines, slow as hell

Tank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond repute

So I guess you know that if you manage to get people calling it the Demons Triangle it is going to fill up with tourists riding 13mph right?

Then they will wreck because they should have been going 9mph and the place will be full of cops in an attempt to bring the area under control.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-12-2009
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
So I guess you know that if you manage to get people calling it the Demons Triangle it is going to fill up with tourists riding 13mph right?

Then they will wreck because they should have been going 9mph and the place will be full of cops in an attempt to bring the area under control.

No matter where life's journey takes you.... there you are.
Not all who wander are lost.....
Old 08-12-2009
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

MidniteRider has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank View Post

Chasing the wind, racing the rain

Freedom Isn't Free Someone Died For It

I ain't no candyass fair weather rider

Anyone willing to trade freedom for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
Old 08-12-2009
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahoo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteRider View Post
It's 5:00 somewhere!
Old 08-13-2009
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

MidniteRider has disabled reputation

I hate to say this in a way but I'm just not impressed with 536...it's ok but not any better than most of the roads in that area. It's a good road to include in a ride but I wouldn't make the trip just for it.

Chasing the wind, racing the rain

Freedom Isn't Free Someone Died For It

I ain't no candyass fair weather rider

Anyone willing to trade freedom for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
Old 08-17-2009

weasel
Talking

i agree, not to be a naysayer, but, i wasn't impressed, i/we rode it last fall as part of the SV Fall Rally, nice, but....

well. maybe on a 'bagger' it's a little tuff, but, a sportbike, not so much...

a better road was 65??[it's hell to get old!] a nice uphill/downhill/twisty thing...

rulz?
we don't need no steekin rulz!
but,
inside rulz!!!
Old 08-17-2009
and can't be found!

Lost1888 is on a distinguished road

There goes the neighborhood. I'm sure the local will love all the new publicity. They might even like it so much to let the police wait in their driveways. I've heard good and bad about the road. Never been there so no personal experience but it looks like the Autumn might be a good time to take it slow.

My primary complaint is when people ride poorly no matter what the speed. -Tank-
Old 08-22-2009

drc32-0 is on a distinguished road

hum...so 536 isn't twisty.Please post all these roads that are as twisty as 536.I can only think of one...the Ringgold area of 555.Possibly a small section of 255.