Go Back   Ride Ohio > Reasons to Ride > Southwest Ohio

Notices

Southwest Ohio Things to do, places to eat, and roads to ride in Southwest Ohio.

Old 03-24-2012
Got DIRT?

indypup is on a distinguished road
Default Night Trail Ride in Rain on WR250R

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007 ST1300, 2008 KLR650, 2008 WR250R, 2007 Uni-go trailer, 2009 Bushtec trailer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist hangs his head out the window! Be real, be whole, be innovative.

Old 03-24-2012
Fat,Dumb,and Happy

Memnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond repute

Cool. Great choice of music, kept waiting for sombody in a hockey mask to jump out.lol

Looks like a blast.
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; SCH-R720 Build/GINGERBREAD) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1
Old 03-24-2012

monarksky is on a distinguished road

I just watched that and got up and made sure my doors were locked lol Nice vid!
Old 03-24-2012
Let's Ride

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, looks like a lot of fun. I think for that night riding you need one of the new LED lights I am now carring at work, I have them up to 2700LM.

2006 VTX 1300R
Ohio VTX Riders

V-Twin Cruisers Motorcycle Club

Old 03-24-2012

Jim has disabled reputation

You carry an extra headlight bulb?
'14 BMW R1200RT
'12 Triumph Tiger 800
IBA #30023
Old 03-24-2012
Got DIRT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Cool, looks like a lot of fun. I think for that night riding you need one of the new LED lights I am now carring at work, I have them up to 2700LM.
Yeah, that would be nice. I have HID helmet lights now that have a blue cast to them.

2007 ST1300, 2008 KLR650, 2008 WR250R, 2007 Uni-go trailer, 2009 Bushtec trailer

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist hangs his head out the window! Be real, be whole, be innovative.

Old 03-24-2012
Got DIRT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
You carry an extra headlight bulb?
Well I didn't on this ride. I normally do when riding the ST1300 though.
Of course I'm not bouncing around in the woods on it though. I'd have to be driving over a cliff for me to even think about that!

Old 03-24-2012
Let's Ride

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indypup View Post
Yeah, that would be nice. I have HID helmet lights now that have a blue cast to them.
P2020 & P2021 would be a good fit, they are rubber back with a PC lens. They list for $31.67.

If you want something nicer the P2025 & P2027 are real nice. They are alluminum housing with Acrylic lens, waterproff & shock resistant and super thin. They list to $58.33.

All board members receive a 20% discount!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Led lights NCLTinc 2 LR.pdf (953.5 KB, 8 views)

2006 VTX 1300R
Ohio VTX Riders

V-Twin Cruisers Motorcycle Club