Go Back   Ride Ohio > Special Interest > Dirt Bikes

Notices

Dirt Bikes For dirt and dual sport riding.

Old 01-27-2017

Ron505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud of
Default 2017 SX Another Boring Year?

Since Roczen is out, it looks like it will be Dungey walking away with it again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-28-2017
backyard explorer

tdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond repute

as a KTM homer I will still be watching! Roczen and Dungy are just at a different level than all the other riders. I would look for Tomac to improve and Marvin to step it up in his rookie year. Roczen had the potential to be the next great rider, hopefully he will fully recover from this injury.

tim

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-29-2017
live life full throttle

swish024 is on a distinguished road

I know this is off topic a bit but nbc will host all the flat track races this year. Indian and harley will do battle once again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-29-2017
backyard explorer

tdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond repute

Cool! I love all racing involving motorcycles.

tim

Old 01-30-2017
backyard explorer

Well i would say saturday nights races were anything but boring! hill with a last lap pass in the 250 race and tomac and reed stepping up in the 450s, great race.

tim

Old 01-31-2017

Ron505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdog View Post
Well i would say saturday nights races were anything but boring! hill with a last lap pass in the 250 race and tomac and reed stepping up in the 450s, great race.
Agreed! That was actually fun to watch!!! I still expect Dungey to pick it up. But I hope it was a confidence booster for Toesmack and Reed. Would be really fun to watch this for the rest of the season.

Old 02-01-2017
backyard explorer

I think Dungy will podium his way to the championship as he has in the past. I think Tomac is the only one that could put up a winning streak that could derail Dungy.

tim

Old 02-07-2017

Quote:
I think Dungy will podium his way to the championship as he has in the past. I think Tomac is the only one that could put up a winning streak that could derail Dungy.
Agreed. This past weekend was another fun one to watch. If Tomac continues to win though, it could be close. But usually when he rides like this, he hits the turf pretty hard and tends to find injury. Let's hope not, but his history has shown that.

I guess I was wrong so far. Anything but boring at this point!

Last edited by Ron505; 02-07-2017 at 11:09 AM.
Old 02-07-2017
backyard explorer

i was surprised to see tomac chase dungy down and pass him, but then again i will stick with my statement that dungy will just podium his way to the championship.

tim

Old 03-02-2017

Quote:
i was surprised to see tomac chase dungy down and pass him, but then again i will stick with my statement that dungy will just podium his way to the championship.
I agree. He is a smart racer! Still pretty fun to watch. Nothing boring about it!