Go Back   Ride Ohio > Main Forums > Gear

Notices

Gear Talk about helmets, tires, clothing, camping equipment, GPS - all that extra stuff we need!

Old 06-02-2016
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

Between the two of us, Mrs. Wahoo and I have at least 4 HJC full-face helmets.

CL-16's for the Wing (with headsets installed). I'm not sure what model #'s I have for Strom.

Very comfortable (for us) and quite functional as well.

So, using the $10 head analogy, I guess mine must be worth somewhere around $129.95.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No matter where life's journey takes you.... there you are.
Not all who wander are lost.....
Old 06-02-2016
live life full throttle

swish024 is on a distinguished road

I must be doing to wrong. I have one head and 5 helmets. I like the bell the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-02-2016

DaveB has disabled reputation

I really like my Bell helmets. The most recent one is an RS1 which is quiet and really comfortable.

I really wish Bieffe mad a helmet with an eye port large enough for motorcycle use. I used the SA rated helmets in the car, and have never found one as light and comfortable as they are. They weren't all that expensive either.
Old 06-02-2016
Bad lines, slow as hell

Tank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond repute

I had a Bell and it was nice. They seem like a good value.

I think it was Bell that started the "if you have a $10 head" advertising campaign wasn't it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-03-2016
I WANT MORE PIE!

sirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
I had a Bell and it was nice. They seem like a good value.

I think it was Bell that started the "if you have a $10 head" advertising campaign wasn't it?
Don't know about that, it was something my dad always said.

I like the HTC helmets, just have never found one I could wear for more than 15 minutes! Hated paying for the Neotech, but it felt so good on my head, right out of the box.

I had a nasty crash back in 1990 while wearing a Shoei, I'm sure it saved my life! There's a spot about 2in dia on the back, where spine and scull meet, ground about 1/3 through. Keep in in the garage as a reminder...
Old 06-07-2016

OhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud of
Default Helmets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepair View Post
.... if you have a $10 head, buy a $10 helmet.

I remember when Bell used that in their ads...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a bucket list, but my "Bike It" list is pretty long!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by OhiaBoy; 06-07-2016 at 10:00 PM.