Go Back   Ride Ohio > Reasons to Ride > Out of State

Notices

Out of State Things to do, places to eat, and roads to ride in places outside of Ohio.

Old 04-16-2017

K Rider is a splendid one to beholdK Rider is a splendid one to beholdK Rider is a splendid one to beholdK Rider is a splendid one to beholdK Rider is a splendid one to beholdK Rider is a splendid one to behold
Default Kentucky US 460 Broke Leg Falls

Last weekend we were down in Kentucky on US 460 which can be a nice relaxing ride in itself. Once you get just north of the Red River Gorge area, little past KY 77 there is a small parking lot on the left. The road just to right of lot leads you down to Broke Leg Falls. Been near it many times and didn't even know it existed. Neat little area for a short break. They do have a few picnic tables and a couple are under a shelter.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=e170bc38d5

It is a lot easier to link to my facebook page than posting to photobucket. Hope that's okay.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-17-2017

OhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Rider View Post
Last weekend we were down in Kentucky on US 460 which can be a nice relaxing ride in itself. Once you get just north of the Red River Gorge area, little past KY 77 there is a small parking lot on the left. The road just to right of lot leads you down to Broke Leg Falls. Been near it many times and didn't even know it existed. Neat little area for a short break. They do have a few picnic tables and a couple are under a shelter.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=e170bc38d5

It is a lot easier to link to my facebook page than posting to photobucket. Hope that's okay.

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a bucket list, but my "Bike It" list is pretty long!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]