Go Back   Ride Ohio > Commercial and For Sale > Services Needed

Notices

Services Needed If you have some work that needs done, but don't want or know to do it yourself, post up here.

Old 03-29-2010
modular

Default Seat upholstery

I was wondering if anyone in the Cincinnati area knows of an upholstery shop that will lightly re-shape foam and re-cover a M/C seat?
Old 03-29-2010
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

Try this guy here in Hamilton. http://www.stevensautotops.com/ He has been doing work for for us for many years and we have always been satisfied.
It's 5:00 somewhere!
Old 03-29-2010
Cruising through my 50's

newOldUser is on a distinguished road

A guy I know just had the back portion of his Honda Shadow seat redone somewhere in the Sharonville area. Not sure what all was involved but he seemed to think the price/quality was good. It might take a day or two but I'll post the information on who he had do the work when I can.

**UPDATE (sooner than I thought) **
The person/place that did the work is:
Ronnie Price
12155 Reading Rd.
Sharonville, Ohio
(513) 368-9462

I can't recommend them since I didn't have any work done by them but at least you can get a second estimate. You'll probably have to take the seat in and let them look at what needs to be done. I know this place isn't a motorcycle shop so you'll have to be specific on what you want done.

Last edited by newOldUser; 03-29-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Old 03-29-2010

gearman is an unknown quantity at this point

I've probably said this before, if the seat meets up with any bodywork, take the bike in (as opposed to just the seat) so they can make sure there are no large/uneven gaps and such. I've seen some plastic seat pans "banana" from overly taut cover installation.