Go Back   Ride Ohio > Commercial and For Sale > Services Needed

Notices

Services Needed If you have some work that needs done, but don't want or know to do it yourself, post up here.

Old 04-14-2010
"Lil Hitler"

johnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond repute

Is $1800 too much for just labor to put up 32 square of siding?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-14-2010

PAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond repute

It's less than I paid per sq.

Old 04-14-2010

Wingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny View Post
I certainly don't think it's too much. Someone you know, or can get referrals on? I always tell someone "cash and off the books, what's your best price" for labor I hire.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=white]..[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=white]
[/COLOR]
Old 04-14-2010
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny View Post
Actually that's not a bad price speaking from my contractors point of view since we DO install siding on comercial buildings. I can't install it for that.
It's 5:00 somewhere!
Old 04-14-2010
"Lil Hitler"

johnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond repute

I think what I might do is.....
When I get the scaffolding, the back of the house is all prepped to go. I'll try and do that myself, see how it goes, and if I find its easy, just do the rest myself. If not, hire out the rest of the house

Old 05-10-2010
TIME TO RIDE - RIDE ON!!!

HG has disabled reputation

And the end result of this project was???????????????

Pictures - ?????

Inquiring minds want to know!

Hopefully, those miles put a smile on your face! It always does for me!
Old 05-10-2010
"Lil Hitler"

Got a scaffolding from the nieghbor in return for the siding I ripped off the house. Got a few estimates just for labor to put up the new siding. Cheapest was around $1800. Figured I try putting up some siding on the back of the house myself (with my dads help) and see how it goes, if i screwed up too bad, oh well, its in the back and wont be seen. I realized we could do it ourselves as it is pretty simple. The only pain in the ass is the J-channel around the windows (trying to get the mitred looking corners). I have 20 windows on the house and all of em except 3 have the built in j-channel, so i was struggling with the decision to just put the channel around the 3 or do all of em (thought it might look bad if 3 had it and 17 did not). 2 windows in front dont have built in channel and 1 window on the side, so....i decided to split the difference and put j-channel on all the windows on 2 sides that have the windows without it, and not do it on the 2 sides where all the windows have it built in. Its pretty slow going, especially with the crappy weather lately, and only being able to do it for a few hours after work everyday. Plus its a big frikken house so only got 1/2 way up one side and 1/4 up on another. I'll take some pics when I run home for lunch and post em up when i get back to work. I'll also take a pic of my pops,then you will all see what I mean by Jammer and my dad being seperated twins

Old 05-10-2010

PAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man you mean there is someone else that looks like Jammer. Tell your Pops I'm sorry.

Old 05-10-2010

Wingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPAWOF2 View Post
Oh man you mean there is someone else that looks like Jammer. Tell your Pops I'm sorry.
Bite the bag Mr. Threadjacker.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=white]..[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=white]
[/COLOR]
Old 05-10-2010
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingjammer View Post
Bite the bag Mr. Threadjacker.
It's 5:00 somewhere!