Go Back   Ride Ohio > Special Interest > Racing

Notices

Racing MotoGP, AMA, World Superbike - any type of racing!

Old 03-22-2017
Bad lines, slow as hell

Tank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond repute
Default First race Sunday!

Well, the MotoGP season is about to begin.

For sure the two to watch for the championship will be Vinales and Marquez. Rossi I think has a outside chance, but I certainly would not call him a likely candidate. Lorenzo I think will have a miserable season. I can't think of any other rider who the Ducati would be a worse choice for. Lorenzo's riding style is just wrong for what the Ducati has traditionally needed. Without a doubt Marquez would be the most likely guy to win on the Ducati.

Anyway, I am super lucky because my old lady is taking me to Texas for the race next month. She got us really, really good seats with paddock passes and the whole deal, so that should be pretty exciting for us. I sure wish they would come back to Indy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-23-2017
motorcycle nut

the ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Cant wait for the season to start. Will be interesting to see if you g Vinales is really as good as pre season has indicated. If he does YAmaha made a really smart move.

I figure Rossi better get it done if he's going to get a 10th. The fledglings are beginning to fly. Same goes for Pedrosa. I'm really afriad this is his last chance.

Marquez is so good, and not has experience and patience. Going to be hard to beat.

I have no idea why Lorenzo did what he did. Makes zero sense to me. Maybe he just likes the paycheck.
Old 03-24-2017
Bad lines, slow as hell

Tank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond repute

I think the thing that might help Rossi out with winning the championship is the fact there may be a lot of riders winning races this year. With a big mix of winners it will not take as many points to win the championship and generally the more consistent rider will win the championship. Kind of like how Nicky won his championship.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-25-2017
motorcycle nut

the ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Vinales on pole. Suzuki also on front row. Val starting in 13th.

1:55 tomorrow I think on 620 BEin sports.
Old 03-26-2017
Bad lines, slow as hell

Excellent race! Hoping for a good, exciting season.

Dovisioso seems to have that Ducati all figured out.

I like Iononi (even if I can't spell his name), but the boy just needs to learn to calm down a bit. His style leaves him with pretty much no hope for a championship, but he sure does make the races more interesting.

I can't understand those people who do not like Rossi. The man is absolutely ancient by MotoGP standards but he still mixes it up with the youngsters on a regular basis.

Old 03-27-2017
motorcycle nut

Great race. no dissapointment here. Vinales proved he has the mettle to compete with the big boys. Zarco, A Espargaro on the Aprilia and Ianonne on the Suzuki were great suprises. Rossi did what he does best work thru the crowd for a podium. He the guy could qualify or start he'd be unbeatable. Dovi is rock solid.

Poor Lorenzo, boo hoo. Hope he likes his Ducati Bucks (lire) in the bank.