Go Back   Ride Ohio > Special Interest > Recipe

Notices

Recipe Its here, and its queer.

Old 04-19-2011
Banned

spiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ferret View Post
See...that just doen't look right. Blended meat

You Michiganders eat blended fish too. Y'all aren't right.
LMAO Blended? how do ya figure that ?
Its not blended.

My my picky eaters round here
Y'all would starve at my house. You eat whats put in front of you or you damn well go hungry

Last edited by spiderweb; 04-19-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Old 04-19-2011
Banned

spiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Simmer up some pigs feet to go along with that and you got yourself a meal.
Are ya heading to Sonic with Jnor ???

Last edited by spiderweb; 04-19-2011 at 02:10 PM.
Old 04-19-2011
backyard explorer

tdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ferret View Post
See...that just doen't look right. Blended meat

You Michiganders eat blended fish too. Y'all aren't right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Simmer up some pigs feet to go along with that and you got yourself a meal.
so i'm guessen you guy's won't be interested in my flat cat stew recipe?

tim

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-19-2011

Wingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderweb View Post
Here's what it looks like Ferret YUM!!!!!!!

[SIZE=1][COLOR=white]..[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=white]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/COLOR]
Old 04-19-2011
If you say so.......

DIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderweb View Post
Here's what it looks like Ferret YUM!!!!!!!

Looks good!

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
Old 04-20-2011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveinoh View Post
Looks good!
Thats a pic off the net but my latest batch looks just like it. Had it on egg noodles last nite. Poured contents of the jar into a pan heated then thickend with some flour Oh man Gravy was Yum and the venison sooooooooooo tender. To the naysayers ......fine more for me ....lol

The funny part is almost nobody cans anymore its becoming a lost art. My Granny was the last in my family to can. But Ive been changing that.

Last edited by spiderweb; 04-20-2011 at 06:32 AM.
Old 04-20-2011
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

MidniteRider has disabled reputation

We have a friend that puts 3 deer a year up this way if she can get em. She's gonna help me do a couple this fall. Her's taste great

Chasing the wind, racing the rain

Freedom Isn't Free Someone Died For It

I ain't no candyass fair weather rider

Anyone willing to trade freedom for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
Old 04-20-2011
If you say so.......

DIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant futureDIO has a brilliant future

Seems like a great way to store it, the years I've been fortunate enough to get one I have to give some of it away because of a lack of freezer space.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
Old 04-20-2011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteRider View Post
We have a friend that puts 3 deer a year up this way if she can get em. She's gonna help me do a couple this fall. Her's taste great
Its pretty easy Midnite...... Almost to easy
Im thinking like your friend. I think Im going to make less burger next year and put up at least one deer using the pressure cooker. Im sold. The stuff melts in your mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveinoh View Post
Seems like a great way to store it, the years I've been fortunate enough to get one I have to give some of it away because of a lack of freezer space.
I avoided it for years thinking it was to hard to do. This year is my first time doing it myself and it was a piece of cake.
And as RSV pointed out its great to take with you. Throw one in the saddle bag, camping, hunt trip, fishing trip.

Last edited by spiderweb; 04-20-2011 at 09:16 AM.
Old 04-20-2011
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

MidniteRider has disabled reputation

I can damn near everything else...why not just meat and gravy. Hell the longer the soups and chili and spagetti sauce sits the better it tastes.

Chasing the wind, racing the rain

Freedom Isn't Free Someone Died For It

I ain't no candyass fair weather rider

Anyone willing to trade freedom for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both