Go Back   Ride Ohio > Commercial and For Sale > Services Offered

Notices

Services Offered Post up here if you do any type of work on the side.

Old 07-10-2011
GIMPY

saralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to behold
Default Child care, pet sitting/training, yardwork, etc.

ANYTHING will help:

If you live within a reasonable distance of Columbus, I will be more than happy to offer my work.

I am currently CPR/AED certified, background and education as a Medical Assistant, and worked in security for over 8 yrs. I have had to respond to medical emergencies in the past, one was life threatening and I was the first responder. I also worked at a summer camp for two years as a counselor and the Arts & Crafts Director. During college I worked as a tutor for high school students and I was a big sister with Big Brothers Big Sisters for 3 years.

Completely clean background. Have my own transportation. Available anytime. Great with pets if you need a pet sitter or behavior training. I have several pets of my own and have always been around animals. Studied animal behavior in college as well. If your dog is fine around other pets, I can even take it in for a few days to train.

Can do cleaning and yard work, picking up dog waste, anything, but repetitive bending is painful and I can not lift anything heavy <-- LOL that reminds me of a dirty joke my dad likes to tell.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.