Go Back   Ride Ohio > Special Interest > Recipe

Notices

Recipe Its here, and its queer.

Old 07-29-2011

hillbilly is a splendid one to beholdhillbilly is a splendid one to beholdhillbilly is a splendid one to beholdhillbilly is a splendid one to beholdhillbilly is a splendid one to beholdhillbilly is a splendid one to beholdhillbilly is a splendid one to behold

Nice lookin TC mine's a Smith 629 DX 8 3/8" that shoots a 3/4" group from the factory @ 25 yards. But it was my ol smoke pole that brought down the 8 pointer last year!

What's a RTE?
Old 07-29-2011

hillbilly is a splendid one to beholdhillbilly is a splendid one to beholdhillbilly is a splendid one to beholdhillbilly is a splendid one to beholdhillbilly is a splendid one to beholdhillbilly is a splendid one to beholdhillbilly is a splendid one to behold

Hey Jim I saw that girl on America's Funnest Videos. I believe it's a Desert Eagle she's a holdin. Sure hope I don't meet up with her int eh woods! Used to squirrel hunt with a years back. He'd shoot up a whole box'o shells and maybe bring home a couple. Worse thing was he'd somehow git on the other side of a tree yer lookin at and all of a sudden he'd let go and shot would rain all over my head! Ott and I used to love to hunt with Tommy but Tommy always made it rain lead.
Old 07-29-2011
caelitus mihi vires

RSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond repute

This always makes me laugh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-29-2011
This space for Rent

Warlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
What's a RTE?
Ride To Eat. There's more than a couple of us on here that like to get together and eat and tell stories. We usually have a few RTEs a year. Someone organizes it and those who can go. We get to meet face to face and put names to faces.

Bill

My SPOT, his name is Fido:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-29-2011
This space for Rent

Warlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSVridr View Post
This always makes me laugh
Wow! LOL. I would not be happy to see my $17 THOUSAND dollar revolver go flying!

Bill

My SPOT, his name is Fido:

Old 07-29-2011

Here's a shot of my Smith

Just remember I've got a cheap camera, spent the money on the Smith.

RTE makes sense now, Thanks

When ridin time is done me and that ol Smith cruise the woods the week after Tday
Hillbilly