Go Back   Ride Ohio > Commercial and For Sale > Services Offered

Notices

Services Offered Post up here if you do any type of work on the side.

Old 01-07-2012
Thread Artist

Wonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant future
Default CUSTOM EMBROIDERY

Howdy!
I just wanted to let you all know that I do custom embroidery. I can embroider on jeans, denim jackets, tote bags, duffel bags, towels just about anything, and I will say whatever you want.. and I even make motorcycle patches. (Just the rectangle/square ones) I ride a VTX 1300, and I'm from Grand Rapids OH.

I also love our Veterans and being one myself and having a family that is Military Proud. I will give a discount to any Veterans out there and I will also help out with any fund raiser donations. Got to give back.. right?

Thank you Pride for telling me about this site. I am hoping you all accept me in your family.. and I hope to see enjoying the freedom of the open road.
Old 01-07-2012
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

............. Welcome Wonder Woman to RideOhio. An embroiderer is something we haven't had here yet to my knowledge so i'm hoping that your skills will be of use here.

Can you make RideOhio hats?
It's 5:00 somewhere!
Old 01-07-2012
Thread Artist

Wonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant future
Crash

Thanks for the welcome!

I hope so... you can only make so many things for yourself! lol
Old 01-07-2012
Thread Artist

Here is just a few samples of what I embroidered.
The eagle was on the back of a denim shirt.
The Dragon was on the pant leg of a pair of jeans a friend of mine had. She loves purple dragons.
The Hunting Hat for my son... DON'T SHOOT.. the yellow words glow in the dark.
The Wine glasses and Cancer Awareness w/bike was on a tote bag and the bottom was embroidered toilet paper.. Yes TP.

Hope you like them!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0320.jpg (72.0 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg IMG01113-20101203-0908.jpg (79.1 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00003-20110114-1513.jpg (118.5 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg Hunting Hat.jpg (102.7 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00256-20110227-1430.jpg (79.3 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg Toilet Paper.jpg (78.1 KB, 153 views)

Last edited by Wonder Woman; 01-07-2012 at 08:12 PM.
Old 01-07-2012
Thread Artist

Today, no I cannot do hats.. but in about a month I will be able to becuase I am investing into the hat attachment.
Old 02-14-2012
Thread Artist

Default Embroidered Hats

Someone asked me a while back if I can do hats.. and at that time I could not.. but after saving up in my piggy bank, I was able to get the attachement this past weekend so I can embroider on hats now too. I am hoping to get my vendor's license this weekend to be able to get hats at wholesale. Right now I have a Tax ID number but some companies want the Vendor number instead. (Can never win sometimes)..

Call me anytime:
419-494-8186
Kelly
Old 04-28-2012

Chaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

Shhhhhhh ... this has to be keep quiet ... don't want this mentioned at the RTE ... gift for lilRebel's man ... he'll be there and I don't want him or my hubby to know about this. See Mark and my Hubby, Dave are what you would call real buddy's ... they both hang around with their good friend Jack ... some times a little too much. Anyway .... we are taking a ride to Jacks place this summer. Seams the boys went and bought 1" squares of Jack's place. Now we have to go see our 'new property'. There's more to it but for now... What price to do this on a jacket as a gift for Mark? ... he's joined in the insanity on a hole new level. will need one for Hubby too when his time comes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May all your rides be filled with warm memories and good times.

Life's a Trip ... Enjoy the RIDE,
Chaps Nicole
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Chaps; 04-28-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Old 12-21-2012

thecruiser is on a distinguished road

Kelly, do you have a web-site,... work outta your home, part time or what?
thecruiser
Old 06-15-2015

JessicaL is on a distinguished road
Default Hi :)

Wow love the dragon! Wish I was so talented XD