Go Back   Ride Ohio > Commercial and For Sale > Services Offered

Notices

Services Offered Post up here if you do any type of work on the side.

Old 01-30-2012
Thread Artist

Wonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant future
Default Free Motorcycle Patches 2x4 to military.

I forgot to mention if you were in the military I will embroider on a motorcycle patch for you for free. $5.00 if you are a civillian.
Just mail me a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope with what you want on the patch.. contact info.. and I will embroider one and mail it back to you. (Include payment if you are a civillian please). PM me if you want my address.
Nicole @ Pride Leather in Grand Rapids OH sews patches on... I believe they are free for military support.

Old 01-30-2012
Fat,Dumb,and Happy

Memnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond repute

I can see some Rideohio.org patches in your near future.
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; SCH-R720 Build/GINGERBREAD) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1
Old 02-04-2012
Thread Artist

Wonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant futureWonder Woman has a brilliant future

That would be wonderful.
Old 02-04-2012
Thread Artist

What size?
I had some I bougt online (blanks) that were like cheap.. and thats how they came. Cheep. The distributor must have gotten them from China. I found another lady that hand makes them, (MADE IN THE USA) in Missiouri (sp).. I like them because they are a lot thicker, hand made.. and she will make anysize I need. They cost $ more.. but I am willing to take the cut on my end to buy the blanks from her.