Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 57
Back in business! - Page 3 - Ride Ohio

Go Back   Ride Ohio > Special Interest > Racing

Notices

Racing MotoGP, AMA, World Superbike - any type of racing!

Old 03-31-2015
backyard explorer

tdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
That move is what won the race for him. The man is a brilliant rider.
man it's gonna be a long season if rossi keeps winning.

tim

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-31-2015

Jim has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdog View Post
I miss Casey Stoner!
'14 BMW R1200RT
'12 Triumph Tiger 800
IBA #30023
Old 03-31-2015
motorcycle nut

the ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That move is what won the race for him. The man is a brilliant rider.

Yes he is and to think I had written him off when he went to Ducati and could do nothing on that machine. My how times have changed for Ducati and Rossi.

Dovisoso was just one of the upcoming riders that showed a lot of talent. He, Simoncelli and Crutchlow. Of course Simoncelli was killed just when he had settled down and was showing what smart riding could do, and Crutchlow hasn't been able to harness the talent he had before he started playing musical motorcycles. Now Ianonne and the Espargaro brothers are showing signs of having " it".

Always been a Pedrosa fan (us little guys have to stick together) but the guy is snakebit and never been able to seal the deal. Too bad he deserved a GP title. One heck of a rider, especially for someone most of the experts said was too small to ride a 250 horsepower GP bike. Proved them wrong he did. But the snake has risen again and bit him in the butt..or more appropriately arm. Looks like his year is over and maybe his career.

Lorenzo's excuse that his helmet padding was blocking his vision causing him to run 4 th instead of first is just a bizarre excuse. How can that even happen? Not saying it didn't but having seen how tight their helmets are, how could the lining slip far enough to block your vision? That's definitely a new one on me.
Old 04-01-2015
Bad lines, slow as hell

Tank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I miss Casey Stoner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ferret View Post
Yes he is and to think I had written him off when he went to Ducati and could do nothing on that machine. My how times have changed for Ducati and Rossi.
You know I am a Rossi superfan, but I was starting to have some thoughts that he might be loosing it also. I have to wonder what the race would have been like if Rossi was still on the Ducati. Either way, it is awesome to see Ducati doing so well.

Quote:
Simoncelli was killed just when he had settled down and was showing what smart riding could do
I have often wondered how much that had to do with the down years Rossi had. They were friends and Rossi was basically the one who killed him in that accident. I could imagine that could cause quite a mental toll.

Quote:
Crutchlow hasn't been able to harness the talent he had before he started playing musical motorcycles. Now Ianonne and the Espargaro brothers are showing signs of having " it".
Ianonne was showing so much promise last year and it looks like being on the actual factory team is going to help him out. Seems like a great guy and he is a real fighter on the track. Crutchlow seems to have lost it.

Pedrosa is still hated by so many people due to his mistake in 2006. He has the talent, but he is not a fighter. Maybe he shys away from the fight due to the fallout from his 2006 mistake. Either way its hard to imagine how someone could be in the fight for the championship for so long and never get the title. I see now that he may be out for quite a while due to arm pump issues.

I have had the same issue Lorenzo had several times due to these removable liners. I think the tight fitting actually is tighter than the snaps that hold the liner to the helmet, so if you do move the helmet the liner does not move with it. Now I use a helmet for years and years so the removable liner is good for me because my head gets really sweaty and stinky, but these guys burn through money and wear everything new all the time. If I was running a team I would glue the liner to the helmet and when it got stinky I would just use a new helmet. From time to time Lorenzo can be a fighter, but that really is not his nature. He sometimes will fight if he has to, but he would absolutely prefer not to fight.

I like riders who like to fight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-01-2015
Bad lines, slow as hell

Tank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond reputeTank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I still have the Rossi theme for the forum loaded up and can activate it in a moments notice if necessary.

Old 04-01-2015
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I still have the Rossi theme for the forum loaded up and can activate it in a moments notice if necessary.
No, you wouldn't.

No matter where life's journey takes you.... there you are.
Not all who wander are lost.....
Old 04-01-2015
Bad lines, slow as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahoo View Post
No, you wouldn't.
I might.

Old 04-01-2015
live life full throttle

swish024 is on a distinguished road

I think you should,I dare you. Plus I would like to see it.
Old 04-01-2015
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

Nice easter colors.

No matter where life's journey takes you.... there you are.
Not all who wander are lost.....
Old 04-01-2015

Wingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond reputeWingjammer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG

[SIZE=1][COLOR=white]..[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=white]
[/COLOR]