Go Back   Ride Ohio > Commercial and For Sale > Services Needed

Notices

Services Needed If you have some work that needs done, but don't want or know to do it yourself, post up here.

Old 03-29-2010
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Work in Columbus

Does anyone know of anyplace in or close to Columbus that is hiring?
My stepson Alex just graduated for OSU with honors with a degree in Spanish. He has his apt through Sept and would like to stay there permantly.
He is currently studying for his LSAT which he will take in June as he plans on starting Law School next year.
If anyone knows of anything available please let me know.
BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.52 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/135
Old 03-29-2010
Fickle Pickle

jnor has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtrk View Post
Does anyone know of anyplace in or close to Columbus that is hiring?
My stepson Alex just graduated for OSU with honors with a degree in Spanish. He has his apt through Sept and would like to stay there permantly.

If anyone knows of anything available please let me know.
BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.52 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/135
Might try Taco Bell.........
Old 05-11-2010
GIMPY

saralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to behold

I got jobs for him muah ha ha ha! I can't pay him in money though. Did I just say that outloud? He can live in my basement free of charge. He may not like being my bitch though. I can be pretty mean sometimes. Mean, but fair.

He may want to look at state/government jobs or at the local universities. I'm sure he could get a job being bilingual...esp with it being in Spanish. I know it would not be fun, but a lot of insurance companies (having worked for one) need bilingual employees. I'm sure other big companies as well. Hope that helps.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-11-2010
I got hair

excotec is a splendid one to beholdexcotec is a splendid one to beholdexcotec is a splendid one to beholdexcotec is a splendid one to beholdexcotec is a splendid one to beholdexcotec is a splendid one to beholdexcotec is a splendid one to beholdexcotec is a splendid one to behold

I believe there is currently a hiring freeze for the state

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-11-2010

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saralynn518 View Post
I got jobs for him muah ha ha ha! I can't pay him in money though. Did I just say that outloud? He can live in my basement free of charge. He may not like being my bitch though. I can be pretty mean sometimes. Mean, but fair.

He may want to look at state/government jobs or at the local universities. I'm sure he could get a job being bilingual...esp with it being in Spanish. I know it would not be fun, but a lot of insurance companies (having worked for one) need bilingual employees. I'm sure other big companies as well. Hope that helps.
Thanks for the info Sara and that is exactly what he is looking for. He is deliverying pizzas for now but still searching. Hopefully something will come up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by excotec View Post
You would think so! My youngest has been looking here in Hamilton/Fairfield too but seems to come up job search empty nearly every day.
It's 5:00 somewhere!
Old 05-11-2010
GIMPY

saralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by excotec View Post
Then why the #^*%#&% are they posting jobs on their site??? FALSE HOPE!!! B@st@rds

Old 05-11-2010
This space for Rent

Warlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saralynn518 View Post
Then why the #^*%#&% are they posting jobs on their site??? FALSE HOPE!!! B@st@rds

HOPE and CHANGE baby!! Nuff said...

Bill

My SPOT, his name is Fido:

Old 05-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
HOPE and CHANGE baby!! Nuff said...
Oh Man how a BIG glass of TEA sounds pretty good right now.
It's 5:00 somewhere!
Old 05-12-2010
I got hair

excotec is a splendid one to beholdexcotec is a splendid one to beholdexcotec is a splendid one to beholdexcotec is a splendid one to beholdexcotec is a splendid one to beholdexcotec is a splendid one to beholdexcotec is a splendid one to beholdexcotec is a splendid one to behold

Carmen was told last week there was a hiring freeze for the state(who she works for) today there was a job posted that she noticed so who knows.

Old 05-12-2010

mtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond repute

I think that the hiring freeze is just for new employees, but for people like retirees and disabilty cases can be replaced sort of a not to excede tye of freeze