Go Back   Ride Ohio > Commercial and For Sale > Rants and Raves

Notices

Rants and Raves Experiences with motorcycle related businesses - both good and bad.

Old 04-07-2011
aka 'Ridemyglide'

glide has disabled reputation
Default Integrity Cycle Shop

in Columbus.

Anyone have any dealings with this shop just off 23 south of 104?
Old 04-07-2011
This space for Rent

Warlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond repute

i have been there a few times looking at bikes. A buddy of mine bought a used Vulcan from them a couple of years ago and felt like he was well treated and got a good deal. Keep in mind that was a couple years ago.

Bill

My SPOT, his name is Fido:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-07-2011
Ride, Ride, Ride

Chick-a-Ri has a reputation beyond reputeChick-a-Ri has a reputation beyond reputeChick-a-Ri has a reputation beyond reputeChick-a-Ri has a reputation beyond reputeChick-a-Ri has a reputation beyond reputeChick-a-Ri has a reputation beyond reputeChick-a-Ri has a reputation beyond reputeChick-a-Ri has a reputation beyond reputeChick-a-Ri has a reputation beyond reputeChick-a-Ri has a reputation beyond reputeChick-a-Ri has a reputation beyond repute

They did the estament in the Virago when Sara had her little miss hap. They were very good at picking the bike up and very good to work with & very fair. We did decide to bring it back to this area to have it fixed, but felt comfortable with their people. If we left it down that way they would have got the job. I have heard good stuff about them.
Old 04-10-2011
PROUD to be UNION LOCAL24

easyglider is on a distinguished road

Never dealt with their service but they treated us well when bike shopping for my wife although the prices there were about 700 - 1000 higher than comparable bikes at other locations.
Old 04-10-2011

Doc M is on a distinguished road

A friend of mine has purchased bikes from them with no regrets. I visited there a few weeks ago to look around and was treated well by the sales-lady. I have met the owner a couple times and he seems like a good guy.
Old 04-10-2011
aka 'Ridemyglide'

glide has disabled reputation

Ok, my report.

I bought 2 tires from Motorcycle superstore and had them shipped to Integrity. Integrity did a great job, mounted them for a good price. Now their shop is not very clean or neat, I mean not even close. But they did me a good job and I would go back for something like that again.

Last edited by glide; 04-10-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old 04-24-2011
Fickle Pickle

jnor has disabled reputation

I heard a lot of good about them....nothing bad.