Go Back   Ride Ohio > Commercial and For Sale > Rants and Raves

Notices

Rants and Raves Experiences with motorcycle related businesses - both good and bad.

Old 06-30-2010
Fat,Dumb,and Happy

Memnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond repute
Default My job SUCKS

Not really,but it sure does piss me off at times.

For the last week and a half they've been saying three possibly four day weekend for the fourth.Got into work today and the sorry SOBs say half a day on Saturday.12pm til we finish what's in our furnaces,usually works out to 8-10hrs.So that baisically screws my whole weekend.Mother "/&&/ sons of b=*^*}s dang nabbit and all them other good words.

Oh well always taught to look for the best in everything.And I COULD alwayse use an extra $300 or so.awwelll there's always August.

Rant done,Sorry had to vent.
Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16
Old 06-30-2010
Banned

spiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond reputespiderweb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post

For the last week and a half they've been saying three possibly four day weekend for the fourth.Got into work today and the sorry SOBs say half a day on Saturday.12pm til we finish what's in our furnaces,usually works out to 8-10hrs.So that baisically screws my whole weekend.Mother \"/&&/ sons of b=*^*}s dang nabbit and all them other good words.

Oh well always taught to look for the best in everything.And I COULD alwayse use an extra $300 or so.awwelll there's always August.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16
You a foundry man Memnoch?
Old 06-30-2010
This space for Rent

Warlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond repute

Vent on Bro!! Not too much longer we'll be down there...

Bill

My SPOT, his name is Fido:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-30-2010
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

Working part of a long weekend is better than not working at all bro! Take what the man thows at ya then go have an extra brew or two when your done.
It's 5:00 somewhere!
Old 06-30-2010
Fat,Dumb,and Happy

Memnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderweb View Post
You a foundry man Memnoch?
No,did that back in the late 80 at General castings in Delaware,Oh.Now my BIL,Terry Ulmer,owns the place under the name Kenton Iron Products and plants from Penn.to Indiana.Now I'm a blacksmith here in Houston at Forged Components Inc. http://www.forgedcomponents.com/

and no I wouldn't trade it for anything I do love it.
Old 06-30-2010
Fat,Dumb,and Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtrk View Post
Working part of a long weekend is better than not working at all bro! Take what the man thows at ya then go have an extra brew or two when your done.
Yeah still got Sunday and Monday so I shouldn't bitch too much and like ya said take it while I can.Because I still remember last years 3 and 4 day work weeks(not good)but alot more ride time,just no money to go riding.lol
Old 07-01-2010

gearman is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel for ya Mem. Back when I was working for others it seems more often than not I had to work the summer holidays. The steel mills around here (not many of those left) used to schedule maintenance shutdowns over the fourth so that was a given. Knowing how much that sucks has benefited our employees as we almost always do a 4 day weekend on the fourth.
Old 07-01-2010
Fat,Dumb,and Happy

Good for you Gearman,I'm glad you look out for your employees in that respect.Yeah I remember working for General Castings,we used to shut down two weeks around the Fourth and Christmas,for maintenance.The rest of the employees could either take vacation time or volonteer to come in and help us with maintenace.I was a maint.helper back then.

Another thing that upset me ALOT the other day.My leadman's grandmother went into the hospital the other day and he was getting ready to leave and our bossman got all upset.Now this man takes off whenever his son has a ballgame or anniversarys with his ol' lady or about for anything family oriented,but has the audacity to get upset when someone else wants to take off.EFF him.Sorry more bitching lol
Old 07-02-2010
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

MidniteRider has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post

For the last week and a half they've been saying three possibly four day weekend for the fourth.Got into work today and the sorry SOBs say half a day on Saturday.12pm til we finish what's in our furnaces,usually works out to 8-10hrs.So that baisically screws my whole weekend.Mother \"/&&/ sons of b=*^*}s dang nabbit and all them other good words.

I feel your pain man...I got back late thurs nite from classes in wisconson, and they want me to work Sat nite and I have to go in Sun nite for sure.

Chasing the wind, racing the rain

Freedom Isn't Free Someone Died For It

I ain't no candyass fair weather rider

Anyone willing to trade freedom for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
Old 07-02-2010
Fat,Dumb,and Happy

Sucks bro,but the slterntive sucks even worse I guess.