Go Back   Ride Ohio > Reasons to Ride > Northeast Ohio

Notices

Northeast Ohio Things to do, places to eat, and roads to ride in Northeast Ohio.

Old 08-16-2011
caelitus mihi vires

RSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Buckeye Express Diner

Went out with the whole family last night for dinner. The brother and his wife had eaten here before and wanted to take us there. I have been by it hundreds of times but never stopped. I-71/sr97 exit south of Mansfield on the hill behind the McDonalds. Food was really good, fries are hand cut and the Rueben may possibly be the best I ever had. The owner was friendly and seemed to enjoy talking and joking around even if he was a Buckeye fan. Definitely going back to try the fish sammich some day. If your in the area and not wearing a Michigan shirt, stop in. Come hungry because the portions are good size.

http://site.buckeyeexpressdiner.com/Home.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-16-2011
This space for Rent

Warlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna have to try that one out. We have had supper at the steak house next door. Ok steak, high prices, decent atmosphere.

Bill

My SPOT, his name is Fido:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-18-2011

netfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nice

Great tip! Gonna try that out this week with the fam.
Old 08-18-2011
Tanks Main Squeeze

Skidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSVridr View Post
Went out with the whole family last night for dinner. The brother and his wife had eaten here before and wanted to take us there. I have been by it hundreds of times but never stopped. I-71/sr97 exit south of Mansfield on the hill behind the McDonalds. Food was really good, fries are hand cut and the Rueben may possibly be the best I ever had. The owner was friendly and seemed to enjoy talking and joking around even if he was a Buckeye fan. Definitely going back to try the fish sammich some day. If your in the area and not wearing a Michigan shirt, stop in. Come hungry because the portions are good size.

http://site.buckeyeexpressdiner.com/Home.html
I think we should meet for dinner some time before the weather gets really crappy
Old 08-18-2011
caelitus mihi vires

RSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidplate View Post
I think we should meet for dinner some time before the weather gets really crappy
Any time! We are ready.

Old 08-19-2011
Tanks Main Squeeze

Skidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond reputeSkidplate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSVridr View Post
Any time! We are ready.
Tank says pick a day and time - that it is not a "plan" until I have those - it is just an idea until then. Sometimes he is such a pain in my butt