Go Back   Ride Ohio > Reasons to Ride > Out of State

Notices

Out of State Things to do, places to eat, and roads to ride in places outside of Ohio.

Old 09-04-2012
Got DIRT?

indypup is on a distinguished road
Default Hatfield McCoy Single Track Trail 151 Rockhouse trail system

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007 ST1300, 2008 KLR650, 2008 WR250R, 2007 Uni-go trailer, 2009 Bushtec trailer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist hangs his head out the window! Be real, be whole, be innovative.

Old 09-10-2012

Ultraclassicrider is on a distinguished road

Hatfield and Mccoy trails rocks!
Old 09-10-2012
I WANT MORE PIE!

sirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond repute

Roger, that's some TIGHT stuff! And you sure are hard on trees!!
Old 09-10-2012
Got DIRT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepair View Post
Roger, that's some TIGHT stuff! And you sure are hard on trees!!
You get a dirt bike running yet?

2007 ST1300, 2008 KLR650, 2008 WR250R, 2007 Uni-go trailer, 2009 Bushtec trailer

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist hangs his head out the window! Be real, be whole, be innovative.

Old 09-10-2012
I WANT MORE PIE!

sirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indypup View Post
You get a dirt bike running yet?

I wish! Currently I seem to be procrastinating on my procrastination....

Working on getting a few updates on the STeed. Gotta be ready for the BRG next month!
Old 09-10-2012
Got DIRT?

lol, I went to ride my STeed this past weekend and the battery was dead. I forgot to plug in the battery tender and OH-Stoc was the last time I had ridden it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepair View Post
I wish! Currently I seem to be procrastinating on my procrastination....

Working on getting a few updates on the STeed. Gotta be ready for the BRG next month!