Go Back   Ride Ohio > Reasons to Ride > Out of State

Notices

Out of State Things to do, places to eat, and roads to ride in places outside of Ohio.

Old 03-02-2013
Got DIRT?

indypup is on a distinguished road
Default Crossing under a log???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007 ST1300, 2008 KLR650, 2008 WR250R, 2007 Uni-go trailer, 2009 Bushtec trailer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist hangs his head out the window! Be real, be whole, be innovative.

Old 03-02-2013
Cheeky Bastard

magley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond reputemagley64 has a reputation beyond repute

Fck that, I'm going around or over....

ŠUANE
Old 03-02-2013
TIME TO RIDE - RIDE ON!!!

HG has disabled reputation

Fun to watch the video. Thanks.

BUT............what did you do on the return trip? LOL.

Hopefully, those miles put a smile on your face! It always does for me!
Old 03-02-2013
motorcycle nut

the ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously why wouldn't you just trials it over the down side of the tree near the stump?
Old 03-02-2013

TimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud of

I hope the vid is just for "fun"

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
13 HD Roadglide custom
Old 03-02-2013
Got DIRT?

Maybe the video doesn't portray how steep the side of the mountain is and how you would have been in a valley about 100 feet below if you moved even 1 ft to the right.

It was a one way trip and turning around wasn't an option. There wasn't any other way around. I guess this is going to be one of those things where you would have had to be there to fully understand.

The camera is level most of the time so when you see those angles...they are real. The angle of the tree across the trail is actually less than the slope of the side of the mountain.

I posted the video just for fun but left out a bunch of detail that probably would have helped.

2007 ST1300, 2008 KLR650, 2008 WR250R, 2007 Uni-go trailer, 2009 Bushtec trailer

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist hangs his head out the window! Be real, be whole, be innovative.

Old 03-02-2013
Got DIRT?

Old 03-02-2013
motorcycle nut

the ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that pic helps a lot. Looks like you're stuck between a log and a hard place. Glad that was you and not me, i'd still be up there cussing wondering when someone was going to rescue me lol