Go Back   Ride Ohio > Reasons to Ride > Northeast Ohio

Notices

Northeast Ohio Things to do, places to eat, and roads to ride in Northeast Ohio.

Old 11-01-2011

Jdcooper is on a distinguished road
Default Restaurant on Lake Chautauqua

I'm taking advantage of a short window of opportunity when I'm off work and the wx is permissive on Friday. The plan is a loop from CLE around Lake Chautuaqua and return.

Any good eateries with a view of the lake there? I suspect there are, but recommendations are always the ticket!

Thanks !
Old 11-01-2011

msrvpeig is on a distinguished road

Try the Italian Fisherman @Bemus Point. Been there three times the salmon is outstanding. My wife loves the place. Right on the lake. Great view.

http://www.italianfisherman.com/
Old 11-02-2011
Let's hit it!

redrunner has a reputation beyond reputeredrunner has a reputation beyond reputeredrunner has a reputation beyond reputeredrunner has a reputation beyond reputeredrunner has a reputation beyond reputeredrunner has a reputation beyond reputeredrunner has a reputation beyond reputeredrunner has a reputation beyond reputeredrunner has a reputation beyond reputeredrunner has a reputation beyond reputeredrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Bemus point is a huge tourist rip off....some of the worst food and crap I ever have had...!

Dont know about the italian Fisherman though...but I am pretty sure your are in luck and most of the crap there is shut down for the winter...
Get ya some Burger King and grab a bench...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An old man once told me that the only thing that comes close to the smell of a new motorcycle is the smell of a stripper at closing time.
Old 11-03-2011
Mid Life Crisis Man

Danimal is a name known to allDanimal is a name known to allDanimal is a name known to allDanimal is a name known to allDanimal is a name known to allDanimal is a name known to all

I have to agree with Redrunner. I recently went through there with my son on the way back from visiting Pitt-Bradford College. We wanted a place to eat with a lake view (I used to fish the lake years ago for bass and muskie and knew the Bemus point area)

There is NOTHING happening there this time of year.