Go Back   Ride Ohio > Reasons to Ride > Northeast Ohio

Notices

Northeast Ohio Things to do, places to eat, and roads to ride in Northeast Ohio.

Old 06-13-2012

conn-e-rot is on a distinguished road
Default Tire change

Does anyone have any recommendations where to go to get tires mounted on my Vision hopefully Ashtabula, Trumbull or Lake county? Someone that knows what they are doing and will not scratch my wheels
Old 06-13-2012

TimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud of

I just had mine done at premier cycles in mentor

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
13 HD Roadglide custom
Old 06-13-2012

conn-e-rot is on a distinguished road

Decent price? The dealer where I bought my bike charges $75 per wheel on the bike
Old 06-13-2012

TimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud of

I called around he was the same as everyone else.

13 HD Roadglide custom
Old 06-13-2012
"Lil Hitler"

johnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond reputejohnny has a reputation beyond repute

Try Lake Erie Lawn & Garden in Mentor on the Lake. There is a motorcycle shop attached, guy who owns it is an older gent...been into motorcycle for 50+ yrs. Think I paid $50 with the wheel still on the bike?? Maybe??

I went to Premier on Monday because I saw a Ram Mount they had advertised on clearance on their website for $39 "in stock". I go there....of course they didnt have any "in stock", so the guy tried to sell me a "newer version" for $98!!! I told him to F*%k off and to update his website more often.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-13-2012
Bald, Fat & Slow.

Pauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond reputePauly has a reputation beyond repute

If you could pull them yourself, I charge $20/wheel. Can the Vision be lifted with a regular motorcycle/atv jack? If so, I can borrow a co-worker's. He lifts his 2009 RoadKing with it.

I would probably do it for $50/rear and $35/front, plus $2.50/each for disposal. ($90, total)
Old 06-13-2012
I WANT MORE PIE!

sirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond repute

Good excuse to buy some tools and DIY!
Old 06-13-2012
Let's Ride

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny View Post
Try Lake Erie Lawn & Garden in Mentor on the Lake. There is a motorcycle shop attached, guy who owns it is an older gent...been into motorcycle for 50+ yrs. Think I paid $50 with the wheel still on the bike?? Maybe??

I went to Premier on Monday because I saw a Ram Mount they had advertised on clearance on their website for $39 "in stock". I go there....of course they didnt have any "in stock", so the guy tried to sell me a "newer version" for $98!!! I told him to F*%k off and to update his website more often.
Lake Erie Lawn and Garden sucks! The owner does not give a shit about customer service, treats his customers and employees the same way. Yells and screams and curses everyone! He will not ever get another dime from me!
Jmho

2006 VTX 1300R
Ohio VTX Riders

V-Twin Cruisers Motorcycle Club

Old 06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Lake Erie Lawn and Garden sucks! The owner does not give a shit about customer service, treats his customers and employees the same way. Yells and screams and curses everyone! He will not ever get another dime from me!
Jmho
I thought the same when we tryed to get a battery for the cb350.ended up leaving there and going to bulldog. Anyways paulys prices seem very good

13 HD Roadglide custom
Old 06-13-2012

neohiofan is a splendid one to beholdneohiofan is a splendid one to beholdneohiofan is a splendid one to beholdneohiofan is a splendid one to beholdneohiofan is a splendid one to beholdneohiofan is a splendid one to behold

North Ridge Yamaha Suzuki in Geneva. Best prices & best customer service I've ever seen out of any dealer. ....big or small.