Go Back   Ride Ohio > Reasons to Ride > Out of State

Notices

Out of State Things to do, places to eat, and roads to ride in places outside of Ohio.

Old 03-01-2013
Got DIRT?

indypup is on a distinguished road
Default Renfro Valley Dual Sport Ride Day2 2012

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007 ST1300, 2008 KLR650, 2008 WR250R, 2007 Uni-go trailer, 2009 Bushtec trailer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist hangs his head out the window! Be real, be whole, be innovative.

Old 03-01-2013

Ohiodeere is on a distinguished road

Great Video Indy
Reminds me of when i was a kid. i grew up in the perfect area (so I'm told) for motorcross. lived on a bike when we could afford gas. LOL..

rode the spoil piles of strip mines in pennsylvania.. us locals made it look easy. had tons of laughs watching all the weekend riders from afar come to try it out. seen tons of people keep the local medical center people employed also.

here is a youtube some kids made recently of back home.. there's more too if you search on it.

I'm too old for that stuff now. but it sure was fun back then.
Old 03-01-2013
Got DIRT?

Wow, that was some pretty cool hill climbing.

2007 ST1300, 2008 KLR650, 2008 WR250R, 2007 Uni-go trailer, 2009 Bushtec trailer

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist hangs his head out the window! Be real, be whole, be innovative.

Old 03-01-2013
Fat,Dumb,and Happy

Memnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that was cool. Reminded me of the stone quarry across the road from my house in Ostrander, where I grew up. Every weekend usually 5-15 dirt bikes and four wheelers in my yard. Used to ride all three pits until the old owner would come chase us out. Lol great fun. Owney Owens was his name iirc and I think he had as much fun chasing us as we did riding his quarry. Will have to find some of those old pictures and scan them in.
Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_1_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10B146 Safari/8536.25
Old 03-01-2013
Fat,Dumb,and Happy

Memnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond repute

Indy that is some cool stuff. Thanks for sharing. I'm thinking about this. If its still available next week it'll be in my garage.
http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/3595995885.html
Old 03-02-2013
Got DIRT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
Indy that is some cool stuff. Thanks for sharing. I'm thinking about this. If its still available next week it'll be in my garage.
http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/3595995885.html
Looks like fun. Hope you get it.