Go Back   Ride Ohio > Reasons to Ride > Northeast Ohio

Notices

Northeast Ohio Things to do, places to eat, and roads to ride in Northeast Ohio.

Old 05-02-2014
caelitus mihi vires

RSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cataland Kuzina DelI- New Albany

More central Ohio than Northeast but if you are in the area or looking for a place to eat after going to Iron Pony look no further.
At the corner of Hamilton and Warner beside Columbus Crossfit is a hidden gem- Cataland Kuzina.
The best rueben and pastrami sandwiches to date. Little place with great food and service
The wife and I went there yesterday for lunch after hearing about it from some friends and highly recommend it

Sent from my DROID RAZR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-02-2014
caelitus mihi vires

RSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond reputeRSVridr has a reputation beyond repute

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-03-2014

Jim has disabled reputation

Thanks for the tip Dave. Pastrami was excellent. They have fish on fridays, cod, mahi, grouper, prepared however you like. Said he was slammed last night, over 35 pounds of fish sold.
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; DROIDX Build/4.5.1_57_DX9-10) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1
Old 05-04-2014
caelitus mihi vires

Good to hear you liked it.

The wife is already planning her next trip to Columbus so she can get another rueben

Old 05-06-2014

netfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nice

CRAP! Just saw this and went to IP Sunday. AND I was hungry. Will store this for the next trip, thanks!

Old 05-07-2014
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm I just happen to be in Columbus today. Hopefully I have time to track this place down.

It's 5:00 somewhere!
Old 05-07-2014
caelitus mihi vires

It is pretty easy to locate. From SR 161 east of 270, take Hamilton rd south and it is on the corner of Warner rd.
I wish I was not busy or I would meet you for lunch.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Old 05-07-2014

Jim has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSVridr View Post
It is pretty easy to locate. From SR 161 east of 270, take Hamilton rd south and it is on the corner of Warner rd.
I wish I was not busy or I would meet you for lunch.
North on Hamilton from 161 to Warner.
'14 BMW R1200RT
'12 Triumph Tiger 800
IBA #30023
Old 05-07-2014
caelitus mihi vires

Lol, my bad!
Go NORTH!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Old 05-07-2014
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here now for an early lunch. I'll let you know what I think!